[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - The Basics of Web-Design Layout- Learn How To Describe Your Design With HTML & CSS

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 53
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Skillshare - The Basics of Web-Design Layout- Learn How To Describe Your Design With HTML & CSS.zip (1.8 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Basics of Web-Design Layout: Learn How To Describe Your Design With HTML & CSS

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4| Video:AVC 1280 x 720 | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz
Language: English | Size:1.86GB| Duration:3h 9m
I’ve been making websites since 2007. And one of the largest chunks of knowledge I had to acquire was learning the basics of web-design layout. In design apps we drag and drop. We align. We group. We set widths, heights, and x & y positions. We have a layers panel. We have super-fine control. But the design in the Photoshop or Sketch is not the final website, even if the filename is web-FINAL final.psd. The final website is the one in the browser. It’s the one in front of your customer. And the skill of knowing how to describe a design to a browser using HTML & CSS is one of the best skills you can have.

CSS are a descriptive design language pair that can learned, just like you learned to use Sketch or Photoshop.
This class will show you how to describe layouts to the browser, what the defaults are, how to override them, and when to override them. You’ll understand more of how the browser works and how it differs from web design apps. It will change how you design, and you may even start designing in the browser more (like I do). Knowing your tools is super beneficial. And as a designer, or developer, knowing how layout in a browser works will allow you to work quicker and more decisively.

This class will cover the following:

The 5 different types of positioning
Depth management
Common display types
Padding
Margins
Borders
TranslateX and Y
HTML & CSS terminology
Lots of examples
A walkthrough of creating a web page, where I show that you don’t have to be really good at numbers, or know absolutely everything about developing websites. We debug. We Google for things. We try things out.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:8
leechers:4
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Skillshare - The Basics of Web-Design Layout- Learn How To Describe Your Design With HTML & CSS

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:8
leechers:4

Torrent hash: 77C8F4A0B5AAB09228E7F48AB59EBEAA2BCF9A78