seeders: 2
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 41
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] SkillShare - The Beginners' Guide to Easy Watercolor Crystals.rar (281.2 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Beginners' Guide to Easy Watercolor Crystals

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44kHz, 2ch | Duration: 14m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 273 MBThis class is for you if you would love to paint crystals, but no matter how hard you tried, your watercolor crystals looked awkward. The class is aimed for beginners, it doesn't require any watercolor skills.Hi there, I'm Eliza, the Watercolour Witch. This class was born out of sheer frustration. A year ago I decided to paint some crystals, so I went on youtube to find some easy tutorial videos on painting crystals.After watching some of those tutorials I realized, that many teachers tend to overcomplicate their painting process for crystals.So I decided to create an easy method for painting watercolor crystals, so that even beginners will be able to paint pretty crystals by the end of the class.You will get a downloadable line art of the crystals so all you need to do is to grab a brush and some watercolor paints, and paint some beautiful crystals.In this class you will not learn how to paint hyperrealistic crystals.But after watching the lessons you will be able to paint vibrant, pretty watercolor crystals quickly and easily.Put the worry aside, you will get the downloadable line art for this painting, so you don't have to stress over drawing.BUT, if you are interested in drawing your own crystals, I'll tell you my tips&tricks on how to draw crystals in the second lesson.So let's summarize why you should take this class:Quick: you can paint your own crystals from scratch to finish within an hour
Easy method: you can forget the stress of drawing
No need to draw: line art, color guide is included in the class ( you will find them at "resources")
( but if you are interested) you can learn how to draw your own crystals

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
281.2 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
[ FreeCourseWeb ] SkillShare - The Beginners' Guide to Easy Watercolor Crystals

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce