[ FreeCourseWeb ] Start Your First WordPress Blog - Step-by-Step for Beginning Bloggers

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 50
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Start Your First WordPress Blog - Step-by-Step for Beginning Bloggers.zip (175.8 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Start Your First WordPress Blog | Step-by-Step for Beginning Bloggers

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 21m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 181 MB

Have you thought about starting a blog, but aren't sure how to go about it? If so, you're not alone! Even professional bloggers, including me, were once in that exact same position.
The good news is, learning the basics is easy, and once you get started, you'll be an old pro in no time!
Hi, I'm Rebecca Livermore, the author of The Blogger's Quick Guide to Starting Your First WordPress Blog. I wrote the book because a lot of people feel overwhelmed with the idea of starting a blog, and much of the information out there is overwhelmingly technical.
As it turned out, this book ended up being one of my bestselling books, and I'm pleased to now present much of the information in the book here on Skillshare.
In this class you'll learn:
Why I believe WordPress is the best blogging platform
The difference between hosted and self-hosted blog, and how to determine which option is best for you
A clear explanation of the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, and again, my recommendation on how to choose which one is best for you
How to purchase and set up web hosting
How to set up categories for your blog
How to write your first blog post
How to set up pages and add them to your site navigation
The difference between widgets and plugins and how to use them
and so much more!

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
175.8 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Start Your First WordPress Blog - Step-by-Step for Beginning Bloggers

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
175.8 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4

Torrent hash: C546CB41B701ED3DB40D968E58566BD973AD7B2A