[ FreeCourseWeb ] Straight from the Pig's Mouth- The Life and Crimes of a Kiwi Detective

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 32
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Straight from the Pig's Mouth- The Life and Crimes of a Kiwi Detective.zip (2.4 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Straight from the Pig's Mouth: The Life and Crimes of a Kiwi Detective

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | July 2nd, 2018 | ISBN: 0143772090 | 256 pages | EPUB | - MB
'This book takes you into the life of a New Zealand policeman. I tell it how it was and spare few details so that you too can see the world through one policeman's eyes. These stories range from humorous, strange and bizarre to extreme violence and murders. This is the lot of a copper and was the life I lived for 31 years.' From his fledgling days as a junior policeman to being detective sergeant on high-profile cases, Christchurch cop Al Lester has many a story to tell as he reflects on a career on the thin blue line. Al's a man who took policing seriously, always doing his level best to keep riff-raff in check and turn chaos into order. He never lost sight, however, of how to see the lighter side of the job, enjoying a laugh when need be, often at his own expense. Welcome to the world of a Kiwi cop. (No actual pigs were harmed in the making of this book.)

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.4 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Straight from the Pig's Mouth- The Life and Crimes of a Kiwi Detective

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.4 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 419CB2877FBC63A4173073BB474E20EBB7DA6352