[ FreeCourseWeb ] The Ultimate Bento Box Cookbook- New and Exciting Lunches Your Kids Will Love!

seeders: 28
leechers: 3
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 172
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Ultimate Bento Box Cookbook- New and Exciting Lunches Your Kids Will Love!.zip (3.2 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Ultimate Bento Box Cookbook: New and Exciting Lunches Your Kids Will Love!

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

English | 2019 | ISBN: 1702483452 | 81 pages | AZW3 | 3.2 MB
Some bento boxes that I have seen are long and flat like tv dinners, but I find they do not fit nicely into a kids’ size backpack. My bento box has 2 small square containers, 1 large rectangular container that both fit into the mold with the freezing gel. The box also has a lot of space underneath to pack sandwiches and other goodies when the bottom extends. This versatile lunch box fits snugly in an insulated lunch bag and is perfect for a smaller knapsack. I also have space for a small water bottle in the lunch bag if I choose. I am so glad I switched to the bento box for lunches, I am thinking of getting one for myself!

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Stuff Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
3.2 MB
seeders:28
leechers:3
[ FreeCourseWeb ] The Ultimate Bento Box Cookbook- New and Exciting Lunches Your Kids Will Love!

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.2 MB
seeders:28
leechers:3

Torrent hash: FCEC7E87A0BA591E52AC5C056A4E89A4313F4C9C