seeders: 10
leechers: 10
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 73
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Become a Virtual Assistant.zip (2.4 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Become a Virtual Assistant

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.49 GB | Duration: 3.5 hours
What you'll learn
The purpose of this course is to teach the technical skills both large corporations and small business entrepreneurs are looking for in a virtual assistant. In addition to learning the technical skills that high paying jobs are seeking, you’ll also learn how to start a Virtual Assistance business such as what to charge and how to land clients.

Requirements
No experience is needed to take this course. You will need access to an internet connection and a computer
Description
Ever dreamed of being your own boss? Being able to work from anywhere in the world? Make your own hours? I did it by becoming a virtual assistant. I traveled to over 30 countries and all I needed was an internet connection. Both large corporations and small businesses have made the switch to seeking out virtual employees, but finding candidates that know how to do the digital tasks they need is hard.

Our "Become A Virtual Assistant Online Course" is a 5 module online course that teaches the technical skills both large corporations and small business entrepreneurs are looking for in a virtual assistant. In addition to learning the technical skills that high paying jobs are seeking, you’ll also learn how to start a Virtual Assistance business, including how to get clients and what to charge.

Students who enroll on our website at "Modern World Consulting - Digital Courses" receive FREE access to our WordPress For Beginners Course.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.4 GB
seeders:10
leechers:10
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Become a Virtual Assistant

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce