[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Boost Your Productivity NOW- Advice From A Teen Entrepreneur

seeders: 7
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 51
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Boost Your Productivity NOW- Advice From A Teen Entrepreneur.zip (3.0 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Boost Your Productivity NOW: Advice From A Teen Entrepreneur

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 3.02 GB | Duration: 3 hours
What you'll learn
Steps To Accomplish Your Goals With Ease
The Top Methods To Identify Your Priorities
Tactics To Reduce Procrastination
Guidelines For Acquiring The Right Mindset For Productivity

Requirements
Notebook
Pieces of paper
Sticky notes
Description
You have a lot of goals and ideas. You are confident they will work. However, finding the time of day to make those goals and ideas happen is close to impossible. Open time quickly gets filled up with other tasks that steal our attention from our best goals and ideas.

Our time matters. We can either use three hours in a given day to surf the TV or achieve a big goal. For a long time, I struggled with being productive myself. I found myself surfing TV and playing video games throughout the day. Even though I wasn't even a teenager at the time, I knew something had to change.

I created my first blog before I was a teen. Just like any blogger, I wanted more traffic but never found the time to get the traffic. I blamed it on my "busy" schedule which consisted of doing homework, watching TV, and playing video games.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
3 GB
seeders:7
leechers:5
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Boost Your Productivity NOW- Advice From A Teen Entrepreneur

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3 GB
seeders:7
leechers:5

Torrent hash: 3E28591718DB501CDA3FD996334D623D22AC1DD5