[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Chinese Culture Reading Course - China & Taiwan Fables

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 47
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Chinese Culture Reading Course - China & Taiwan Fables.zip (472.8 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Chinese Culture Reading Course - China & Taiwan Fables

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English| Duration: 9 lectures (2h 7m) | Size: 455.9 MB
For Intermediate Levels Suitable for HSK 4-6, A Level Chinese, IB Chinese B HL SL中国 & 台湾民间故事
What you'll learn:
- Know the big picture of Chinese Cultures
- Students can improve their vocabulary as explanations are using our unique “Sentence Builder” and “Vocabulary Builder” approach.
Can read Chinese newspapers and magazines

Requirements
You may study Chinese for around 10 hours
You may study want to learn Chinese Fable and Virtues

Description
Fables is the soul of a nation. Unfortunately, Traditional Chinese culture was destroyed in Chinese Culture revolution. There are few millions Chinese migrated to Taiwan in the past 600 hundred years and 4 millions retreated to Taiwan in 1949 after civil war, my uncle is one of them. The traditional Chinese culture and value are preserved well in Taiwan. That's the reason why most of the Fables are from Taiwan.

Fables reflect traditional culture, virtue and value. I found most of the teaching are the same as my hometown old folks story I heard from grandma and neighbors. This course is good for intermediate level students to explore Chinese culture, enrich your knowledge about China and Chinese, expand your vocabulary through my elaboration using my unique Vocabulary Builder and Sentence Builder.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
472.8 MB
seeders:3
leechers:5
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Chinese Culture Reading Course - China & Taiwan Fables

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
472.8 MB
seeders:3
leechers:5

Torrent hash: 48142949EBC55A23744AABB348EA77F18DA7A509