[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Create your Virtual Reality experiences (extended)

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 47
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Create your Virtual Reality experiences (extended).zip (2.3 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Create your Virtual Reality experiences (extended)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 2.29 GB | Duration: 2h 31m
What you'll learn
Create virtual reality experiences from scratch in Unity 3D.
Immerse in a digital world created by the student using a VR header (cardboard or oculus rift) and a gamepad to control the character.
Requirements
Virtual Reality Cardboard (with cellphone) or Oculus Rift and a gamepad.
Description
We all heard about virtual reality, how cool it is and what we can do with it and how it's becoming a major thing in the days to come.
But what if, instead of playing with other persons projects you build your own ?

The goal of this course is to give you the knowledge needed to start building your virtual reality projects using simple assets ( Google's Cardboard and a gamepad) with Unity 3D software so you can also be part of this new revolution.
Since Unity 3D is an evolving platform your projects will most automatically suit the latest virtual reality devices and you won't have graphical or other limitations, you will be on the edge of this awesome technology.

I have been developing virtual reality experiences since 2014 and although I work as a CTO virtual reality is still one of my favorite hobbies and this course helps me to share with the rest of the world what I learned and help others improving their skills.

Extended version: New lessons on how to build a virtual museum tour where the user interacts with the game objects via head movement and lesson on how to create SQL database connection and query to your Unity projects.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:2
leechers:6

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:2
leechers:6

Torrent hash: F53E12A0547DC47B286A44B793BC658C8962BC69