[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Creating a professional website for my business easily

seeders: 7
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 67
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Creating a professional website for my business easily.zip (492.5 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Creating a professional website for my business easily

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 01:05:17
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 504 MB

Learn to create a professional stunning website for your business with no technical skills required
What you'll learn
Maintain and modify your professional business website

Requirements
Be able to purchase a domain name
Be able to purchase web hosting
Be willing to listen to this expert advice
Description
Are you a new business that needs a website but has no idea where to start and does not want to hire a web designer?
Then you have come to the right place. In this course you will learn how to create a stunning beautiful website for your business with no technical skills required.
In this course we will be doing the following
1. We will be registering your domain name, this is your web address that customers will use to get to your website2. We will be purchasing web hosting. Web hosting is where we will put your website files3. We will be installing wordpress. Wordpress is a content management system that will allow you to create stunning websites with the click of a button.4. I will guide you through wordpress and how to use it as well as customizing your theme to make it just right.5. I will help you create forms that will allow your customers to contact you6. I will help you track how many visitors you are getting a day and where from.
What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Who this course is for:
People who have a business and do not want to spend a lot of money on paying a web designer

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
492.5 MB
seeders:7
leechers:5
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Creating a professional website for my business easily

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
492.5 MB
seeders:7
leechers:5

Torrent hash: F980BEF14F4DDD9C807B5F1142BB847E6075D12D