seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 110
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Digital Art for Beginners - Unleash Your Creativity.zip (2.2 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Digital Art for Beginners - Unleash Your Creativity

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 3h 55m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 2.26 GB

Hello Students!
This class is here to help you jump into the AMAZING world of Digital Art.  I will guide you through the use of some the most popular art programs and drawing devices.  This will help you to have a better understanding of what to expect when making the jump into digital art.
After you have a basic understanding of how these things work you will complete some art projects to strengthen your abilities.  Throughout this class I am using Clip Studio Paint, the Procreate app, Sketchbook Pro, and Adobe Photoshop.  You can use whichever art program you want.  The main purpose of this is to show you that they all have similar functions and can all get the job done.  You will also learn which tools and effects are specific to individual programs but they will not be used to complete the project files so that you can follow along.
I will also be nstrating these drawing devices - The Wacom Intuos 4 Medium Tablet, The Wacom Cintiq 22HD, and the iPad Pro 12.9 128gig with the Apple Pencil.  You will learn the strengths and weaknesses of each as well as how I use them to complete my artwork on a daily basis.
I am here to answer any of your questions about this content and I would love to see what you come up with.  I will be adding more content on this topic so please let me know If there is any way that I can improve these lessons for you!

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.2 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Digital Art for Beginners - Unleash Your Creativity

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce