[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Identity Consciousness- The truth about who I am (Beginners)

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 57
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Identity Consciousness- The truth about who I am (Beginners).zip (1.6 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Identity Consciousness: The truth about who I am (Beginners)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 1.5 hours
What you'll learn
Come to a deeper realization of who you are and what makes you so powerful.
Be able to change your perspective on how you see yourself in relation to your environment.
The freedom to stop relying on external assistance, validation or answers. All the power is within you.
The freedom to change your life's direction as soon as you decide you want something new.
The power to maintain lasting transformation in your life. Change that is permanent.
The freedom to express your uniqueness with confi

Requirements
Begin the course with an open mind and an open heart.
Description
Identity Consciousness: The truth about who I am (Beginners)

This course seeks to lay the foundation for all those on their personal self-discovery journeys. Our awareness of who we are must be the beginning of all of our efforts of transforming our lives. Truth guiding us to who we are is not easily accessible to us online, or amongst our social circles. This truth is hidden amongst spiritual teachers, seekers, and enlightened authors. The intention of this course is to introduce this truth to those who are new to the ideas of personal development, and who may have a desire to step into the full power of their hidden potential.

The course framework is centred around the identity statement that states "I am a Spirit, living in a Body, possessing a Soul". These three components of our identity may be broken down and studied individually, however, we cannot understand who we are without acknowledging the collective parts. When we are not conscious, or when we are unaware of the functions of each component, and how they contribute to our lives, we allow ourselves to be shifted and shaped by the chaos and confusion we find in this world.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:3
leechers:5
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Identity Consciousness- The truth about who I am (Beginners)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:3
leechers:5

Torrent hash: 02EAE03F7264AE687F9F0C4D4CDC5E34EB266217