[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Improve Your Job Prospects And Accelerate Your Career Growth

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 84
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Improve Your Job Prospects And Accelerate Your Career Growth.zip (1.4 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Improve Your Job Prospects And Accelerate Your Career Growth

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 1h 24m | 2.41 GB
What you'll learn
Interview techniques that earn trust, build credibility and get you the job you want
LinkedIn for professional networking and Novoresume for CV creation
Time management, goal setting and getting more done in your 24 hours
How to get ahead and build long term success in the workplace
Write a CV that stands out and positions you better than the rest
Personal branding for work and the use of LinkedIn for professional networking
Communication skills at work, managing conflict and navigating the workplace
Career progression and how to get the next promotion
Requirements
Resilience, hard work and willingness to take action to improve your life
Description
"This course was very effective, I understood everything that was being taught" - Tshepiso

“I do not have much experience hence why I am taking this course to improve my career and get the correct start.” - Promise

"very informative especially for someone who is new in the workplace” – Katlo

In this course, you will learn how to position yourself for formal employment and how to grow your career. The course includes handy worksheets for each lesson as well as nstrations of the Novoresume CV tool and LinkedIn. Whether you are newly qualified, unemployed, moving jobs or returning to work after a break, this course will teach you the techniques you will need. I'll also explain to you how I had to deal with the equivalent of $55,000 of student debt in today's money and how I got a big break through sheer resilience. You can have the same breakthrough in your working life, get into the company you want and have the career start that gives you the greatest advantage. I’ve seen thousands of CVs in my career and I’ve interviewed hundreds of people. There are definitely some things you can do that will help you to stand out. The global coronavirus pandemic of 2020 has affected many economies around the world and it has become even tougher to get formal employment; you will need to ensure you have every skill you need to give you the greatest advantage.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:9
leechers:2
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Improve Your Job Prospects And Accelerate Your Career Growth

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2870/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:9
leechers:2

Torrent hash: E2723241263464DF3C9158E3EEC58A76491A3173