[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Learn Redis with Docker from Scratch in Urdu Hindi in 2021

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 45
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Learn Redis with Docker from Scratch in Urdu Hindi in 2021.zip (714.2 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Learn Redis with Docker from Scratch in Urdu | Hindi in 2021

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 736 MB | Duration: 3h 29m
What you'll learn
Redis from Scratch
How docker and Kubernetes makes our life easier
What is Process Isolation and how we can achieve it with docker
Hardware Caching & Software Caching
Relation vs Non-Relational Databases
All Redis Data Types
Requirements
no prerequisites or experienced required, fully beginner friendly
Description
Hi, My name is Muhammad Rehman and I am a Computer System Engineer and full-stack software developer. I have created this course in Urdu | Hindi Language. The core theme of this course is to give students enough knowledge ( both theoretically and practically ) regarding current and modern ways of storing and retrieving data with a lightning-fast speed in-memory data-store which is called a Redis database. Redis primarily used for caching, as a message broker and event propagator, but we have discussed theoretically caching in much detail. Redis is not only powerful and faster (because as it is running in memory ) but it able to persists data on the disk as well.

In this course, we have discussed other modern-day technologies too like Docker for process isolation in much detail with the lab and learned how docker and Kubernetes solve two main real-world problems in an effective way.

I have divided this course into two main parts. The first part is based upon the theory of Redis and the second part focusing on Lab work.

In the very first part, we have discussed all the theoretical concepts and try to find the answer to Why, Where, and When to use Redis?.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
714.2 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Learn Redis with Docker from Scratch in Urdu Hindi in 2021

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
714.2 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 226DA861C48FF2484C4D09FC7E0EBBC4D6B66C79