[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI

seeders: 1
leechers: 59
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 73
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI.zip (7.5 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 7.60 GB | Duration: 23.5 hours
What you'll learn
You will earn 30 exam contact hours to be eligible for the PMI RMP exam.
You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI RMP certification exam.
You will be fully aware of the PMI-RMP math: Detailed RMP math explanations for every topic.
You will understand the risk management processes in detail.
Understand the formulas, charts, and theories of risk management.
PMI-RMP pass guarantee: You will pass the PMI-RMP exam easily on your first try.
You can communicate with the instructor and openly ask questions that will be addressed within 48 hours!
Be able to answer all the Monte Carlo simulation exam questions.

Requirements
Your dedication and passion for passing the PMI - RMP exam.
Description
This is the formal training course that you need in order to prepare for the PMI-RMP exam.

This training course has 30 hours on-demand video. This is the course duration that will appear on Udemy's certificate of completion. It's the 30 hours of training which is required by PMI. Please feel free to contact me for further details.

You do not need to take a training course provided by a PMI REP. The PMI will acknowledge training courses that are provided by a professional who is PMI-RMP in good standing. Although I am not a PMI REP, I am a PMP, PMI-RMP, and PRINCE2 Practitioner in good standing who has delivered hundreds of training courses. These are my IDs:

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
7.5 GB
seeders:1
leechers:59
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - PMI RMP Exam Preparation Course, 30 Contact Hours for PMI

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
7.5 GB
seeders:1
leechers:59

Torrent hash: C1F3800D1B75FAED1B65D5771FA632BB61B195E5