[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Systems Thinking Practitioner iGNLP Certified - Beyond NLP

seeders: 0
leechers: 84
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 78
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Systems Thinking Practitioner iGNLP Certified - Beyond NLP.zip (2.6 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Systems Thinking Practitioner iGNLP™ Certified - Beyond NLP

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 5h 49m | 2.68 GB
What you'll learn
Coaching skill that go beyond Master Practitioner in NLP to expand your awareness
You will learn the NLP skills and Systems thinking techniques that have influence my Entropy 4d™ coaching methodology
My secret NLP tools for assisting clients in making rapid and lasting change in peoples lives.
If you are an NLP coach you will learn the best skills for working with others that my Black Star™ coaching clients enjoy
Discover the magical emergent properties of systems so that you can quite literally evoke results that come from 'nowwhere'
Understand the true nature of cause and effect and the causal loops so you can identify leverage opportunity through systems thinking
Dig deeper into the concept of systems thiniknign feedback, so that you can enhance behviour and get faster and better results
Learn my secret strategies for helping my NLP coaching clients with the techinques I use daily
Requirements
It might be useful to study my NLP training first although it is not required
You may find a pen and paper handy so that you can take notes as you go through the course
An open-mind and a willingness to learn will help you to get the best out of the course
You will need to be able to concentrate at times so a quite area with few distractions would be good
Description
"A few years back I had a life changing experience that opened my eyes to the way everything works together for a greater whole. This study is the closest description of the foundation of that understanding. My entire coaching business and philosphy has been born from these principals" Matt Barnett

If you have studied personal or professional development to any level in the past, you will get incredible benefit from this course on Systems Thinking. In this course Matt Barnett International Coach and Entrepreneur takes you on a journey beyond Master Practitioner in NLP and CBT to the world of systems thinkning. Where everything exists as a connection or interaction with everything else. Where a cause is an effect and an effect may be a cause. To a world where the world is more than the sum of its parts. Where magical emergent properties can be witnessed and where incredible rapid results can be achieved through the holistic understanding of systems, leverage and feedback.
This course is truly eye opening and might well change the way you look at life forever.

Understand what systems thinking IS - so that you can view situations from a new perspective

Discover the concept of feedback and feedback loops so that you can consistently achieve results

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
2.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:84
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Systems Thinking Practitioner iGNLP Certified - Beyond NLP

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2870/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:84

Torrent hash: 6A0C85DA57C04FFDD5805AAB95B165ED6DC6F180