seeders: 6
leechers: 8
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 70
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - The Applicant-To-Hired Masterclass.zip (1.6 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] The Applicant-To-Hired Masterclass

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 02:02:55
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 1.65 GB

Learn To Write A Kick-Ass Resume & Prevail In Your Career
What you'll learn
How to write a compelling resume and give employers what they are looking for.
How to overcome "interview-anxiety" and answer difficult questions with smooth confidence.
How to stay employed past the probationary period of your new job opportunity.
The inside look of the on-boarding process of what employers need for their business.
How to dissect your knowledge, skills, and abilities to soldify your strengths.

What NOT to do on a resume.

Requirements
Not exclusively... Just be inclined to learn a new skill and how to piece words together in a way that sells one's experience and education to hiring managers.
You need to understand basic Microsoft Office Word lingo... I will teach what you need to know either way so no worries.
Be able to think like an employer so you can think for yourself.
Description
An easy, inside look on the on-boarding system that shows you first-hand what employers are really looking for...
Hi, I’m Cristian Gray, a former Staffing Coordinator from Corporate America turned Professional Development Consultant for tech-professionals and executives.
After experiencing a burnout, employment termination from my alma mater, and an opportunity to help drive a non-profit's revenue... I decided to take action and help people land their dream job!
Because resumes come in all shapes and sizes, it's important to put in certain determining factors that set the tone for employers to invest time into you.
But the unfortunate truth is, most people don't know how to write a resume thus they end up settling for a job they are miserable at.
The reason is, landing a job is easy, but establishing a career path is hard and it all goes back to how well someone can sell themselves on paper.
And there are tons of people out there settling for less than what they're worth simply because they feel that their current position is all they will amount to.
I call B.S.!
I believe in those who are willing to go make a change in their life and sustain the hardship that goes along with it, then they will find the opportunities they're looking for.
Become my next successful hi-performance student...
In this Applicant-To-Hired Masterclass, I'm providing you the necessary tools, resources, and strategies to uncover the insider secrets to establish a much better career opportunity and start thriving again.
Plus...
You will also develop a high-demand skill with the opportunity to generate a side hustle.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.6 GB
seeders:6
leechers:8
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - The Applicant-To-Hired Masterclass

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce