seeders: 15
leechers: 8
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 170
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage.zip (1.5 GB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 35 lectures (2h 2m) | Size: 1.58 GB
Learn a fantastic face routine to use on yourself; on friends and family; or on clients.
What you'll learn:
Carry out a Tsuboki Face Massage safely and effectively. Talk to clients about why it is so effective
Explain basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Locate and press acupressure points on the face
Choose an appropriate oil for the face massage

Requirements
A professional massage or beauty or A&P qualification (If you intend to practice professionally) OR
Some experience of giving or receiving massage and an interest in complementary therapies

Description
Tsuboki Face Massage was created by myself to fill a gap in the massage market. I based it on Traditional Japanese Face massage - once the preserve of empresses! - but combined this with techniques that I created or discovered during my 30-plus years of working as a massage therapist.

The routine begins with a deep neck massage, followed by a detailed face massage with oil. You then work all of the acupressure points on the face, before finishing with some simple lymphatic drainage and grounding.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Courses Visit and Support Us -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get More Tutorials and Support Us -->> https://DevCourseWeb.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:15
leechers:8
[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Tsuboki Japanese Face Massage

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announc