[ FreeCourseWeb ] Udemy - Webdesign & creation 101 for Entrepreneurs (no code)

seeders: 15
leechers: 4
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 146
  • Language: English

Files

• [ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Udemy - Webdesign & creation 101 for Entrepreneurs (no code).zip (442.4 MB)

Description

[ FreeCourseWeb.com ] Webdesign & creation 101 for Entrepreneurs (no code)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 449 MB | Duration: 1 hours
What you'll learn
This course has all what you need to know about webdesign for your business
You will learn what are the advantages and disadvantages of creating your own website vs hiring a professional to do it, and how to get started
You will get to know some of the best website builders like wordpress, wix, squarespace and to recognize which one is the best for you
At the end of the course you will understand what a domain and hosting is, and how to get them for your website
All of the basics of design, like color and what meaning do they have for your brand and site or typography and what it says about your brand
You will be show all the tools and pages you need, for example those ones where you can get free fonts and images

Requirements
You will need a computer/laptop and internet connection
No prior web design knowledge or experience is required! - even if you're a complete beginner
Just bring your positive attitude and your desire to learn!
Description
Web design for entrepreneurs and business owners! If you are just starting your business and need urgently a website for it, but cant spend thousands of euros for a professional to do it for you, then this is your course!

I am Laura Isaza, and over the last years I have built many websites for small companies and entrepreneurs. With this course, I want to share all my knowledge with you, so that you can bring your business to the next level.

This course is not about making you a website designer, but rather giving you the tools and all the tips you need to know so that you dont have to hire a designer.

Use Winrar to Extract. And use a shorter path when extracting, such as C: drive

ALSO ANOTHER TIP: You Can Easily Navigate Using Winrar and Rename the Too Long File/ Folder Name if Needed While You Cannot in Default Windows Explorer. You are Welcome ! :)

Download More Latest Courses Visit -->> https://FreeCourseWeb.com

Get Latest Apps Tips and Tricks -->> https://AppWikia.com

We upload these learning materials for the people from all over the world, who have the talent and motivation to sharpen their skills/ knowledge but do not have the financial support to afford the materials. If you like this content and if you are truly in a position that you can actually buy the materials, then Please, we repeat, Please, Support Authors. They Deserve it! Because always remember, without "Them", you and we won't be here having this conversation. Think about it! Peace...

Download torrent
442.4 MB
seeders:15
leechers:4

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://thetracker.org:80/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://denis.stalker.upeer.me:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filemail.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.iamhansen.xyz:2000/announce
udp://retracker.netbynet.ru:2710/announce
udp://tracker.nyaa.uk:6969/announce
udp://torrentclub.tech:6969/announce
udp://tracker.supertracker.net:1337/announce
udp://open.demonii.si:1337/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.filepit.to:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
442.4 MB
seeders:15
leechers:4

Torrent hash: 51032D796928EFFFE7BBF7C536B3C3384B5A1F10