leechers: 5
updated:
Added by thistest in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 17
  • Language: English

Files

• Rachel Endures 600 feet of Tightly Cinched Rope.mp4 (4.3 GB)

Description

FutileStruggles - Rachel Endures 600 feet of Tightly Cinched Rope

File size : 4.26 GiB
Duration : 1 h 25 min
Overall bit rate : 7 129 kb/s

Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 59.940 (60000/1001)

Part 1

Rachel waits on her knees as I prepare for her. Soon I am shoving 2 sponges in her mouth and sealing them in with tape. I neckrope her and pull upward on it signaling Rachel to stand. It is tied overhead tightly. I have a lot of rope to apply to Rachel's nude body, so she had better plan on dealing with the tight rope for quite some time. Before I start, I spend some time groping and manhandling my helpless gagged captive. I like Rachel better when her tits are tied, so I do that first, and that gives me some extra motivation as I spend some time crotchroping her and binding her lower body with many bands of cinched rope. This is where Part 1 ends.

Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I leave Rachel for a short while to gt used to her bondage, but I soon return, remove her neckrope, and place her seated in a chair. I add more rope, a lot more, to her ankles and feet. I then start on her arms. Many feet of rope are used to bind her arms and then her arms are bound and cinched to her body. Rachel is one of the best at handling restrictive bondage, but her she is already feeling the effects of this relentless tie. This is where Part 2 ends.

Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep adding more rope to Rachel's upper body, and I also remove her gag as I have another gag in mind. Rachel is placed on the floor and at this point you can really tell that Rachel is in real distress. If Rachel is in distress then you know that the ropes are tight! She whimpers and yelps as I pull her into as tight of a hogtie as I think she can handle for now. I give her a little time to adjust before I intensify the hogtie by utilizing the overhead hoist. I leave Rachel to adjust and acclimate to her bondage for a short while, before hooding her with a nylon stocking. I then tie it back and then intensify it even more by gagging her with rope and tying it back as well. A few wraps of rope around her forehead and then tied back completes her gag. This was not the gag I had in mind, but at this point, I needed to do something quickly. This is where Part 3 ends.

Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. In this Final Part, Rachel does her best to endure her hogtie as long as possible. There is not a lot of struggling or movement as Rachel is doing her best just to breathe, and like I mentioned earlier... if Rachel is having a hard time dealing with a tie, then you can be absolutely sure that it is tight, inescapable, and unforgiving. At the end of the clip I added some Behind the scenes footage of Rachel being released from the hogtie and I also added a few minutes of her initial tie before Part 1 started.

Download torrent
4.3 GB
seeders:6
leechers:5
FutileStruggles Rachel Endures 600 feet of Tightly Cinched Rope

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
4.3 GB
seeders:6