Gladiators of the Vagabond Series by Robin O'Connor (2-4, 6)

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by WorldFile in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 13
  • Language: English

Files

Gladiators of the Vagabond Series by Robin O'Connor (2-4, 6) Stone Awakened3qwedrt
  • metadata.opf (1.3 KB)
  • cover.jpg (120.9 KB)
  • Stone Awakened_ An Alien Gladia - Robin O'Connor.epub (224.9 KB)
  • Stone Awakened_ An Alien Gladia - Robin O'Connor.azw3 (330.6 KB)
Gladiators of the Vagabond54543534
  • Feral Tamed_ An Alien Gladiator - Robin O'Connor.epub (225.6 KB)
  • Deviant Challenged_ An Alien Gl - Robin O'Connor.epub (234.4 KB)
  • Trickster Caught (Gladiators of - Robin O'Connor.epub (251.7 KB)

Description

2. Trickster Caught - A secret stowaway, an alien shapeshifter, a truth which could destroy them both...
Chloe
My entire life has been one disaster after another. And now I'm stuck in the cargo bay of a spaceship, hoping the hulking great alien shapeshifter who just walked in won't find me.
Except… When he makes a sound of pain I have to look. Of course I do. Abs that go on for days, intriguing lines marking a path down his body, and more injuries than I can count. I feel sympathy and fear and desire.
He lets me in on his darkest secret just to gain my trust, now what do I do with it? I want to run and hide. I want to run straight into his arms.
Kitan
I can’t get over those blue eyes. This little stowaway, I want her.
I want to protect her, take her, love her, fly with her. But first she has to trust me. So I show her the one thing I’ve hidden all my life, but sharing my secret comes at a prize.
Her nav-ports are degrading, killing her slowly unless we do something. Somehow I need to find a way to get her the replacements she need. I’d do anything to save her life, anything. Even if it means I end up back home, trapped in hellish servitude.

3. Deviant Challenged - My own people tried to kill me. Now I need to convince this grumpy gladiator to help me.
Camila
Getting myself stranded, drifting through space was not on my to do list. But when the Alliance I’ve served for years suddenly tries to kill me, I’ve got little choice but to brave the endless void. Now who do I trust?
Then there’s the big, leather wearing, pierced and tattooed gladiator who has it in for me. We trade sparks as easily as insults, his sexy as sin body, and bad boy vibes getting right under my skin. But it’s the pain he hides, even from his gladiator brothers that gets to me.
Can I convince him to help me clear my name and get home? Or will I risk it all and give in to this sizzling attraction?
Thorin
There’s a murder to solve and a feisty, traitorous human female to subdue. When she boards the Vagabond its clear she’s in league with our previous owner, the crimelord Drameil. I’d do anything to protect my brothers, even if that means locking up the pretty female that seems to want to challenge me every step of the way.
When my investigation takes a surprising turn, its Camila that’s at my side, helping me. I want to trust that. Trust the instincts urging me to claim her. To make her mine.
But she wants to go home to her family, and the Alliance is still trying to kill her. We have to find out why, and we have to stop them. I have to help her get home, even if that means I’ll lose her in the end.

4. Feral Tamed - I’m stranded on a strange planet and the alien who just rescued me? He thinks I’m his mate.
Hina
I’m supposed to be dead, but I just woke up on a crash site, on an alien planet. I do the only thing I can think of, survive.
When a strange feral-looking alien chases after me with his monstrous animal companion, those odds seem stacked against me. Except he rescues me from what would have been certain death, for real this time.
I can’t understand a word he says, but his message is clear.
He thinks I’m his mate.
At first, that seems terrifying, even if he is all sexy muscles and fierce protectiveness. But when he’s all that stand between me and even bigger monsters…
Fierce
My mission is clear, find human survivors and bring them back to the Vagabond and my gladiator brothers. This lone female, her scent tells me she is all mine. I don’t want to share her.
When rescuing her ends with us both trapped in an underground cave system, I seize my opportunity to seduce her. Even if she can’t understand what I say, I make sure she knows just what I mean.
Down on the planet, I feel like she is all mine. But once we’re back on the ship… Am I going to be able to keep her?
When my brothers discover what I’m capable of.
What I did.
They’ll kick me off the ship. Ruin any chance I have at convincing my pretty Hina to stay at my side. I can’t let that happen, I’ll do anything to keep my mate.

6. Stone Awakened- An alien warrior in uniform should be sexy, but it’s nerve-wracking when I'm on an undercover rescue mission.
Agatha
I don’t think twice about diving headfirst into a dangerous rescue mission, especially when it's for the people who saved me. I'll kick in teeth, swap uniforms, go undercover as a gladiator trainer. Nothing can throw me. Except him
That man in the uniform has his eyes trained on me. And I'm caught off my guard. He’s a little older and he looks like a freaking gargoyle, but each look gives me shivers.
I need to rescue these kids, escape. But it’s hard to think of a plan, when those gray eyes are always watching. Not everything is what it seems, and when changes come one after the other, I don’t roll with the punches, I might just fall straight into his arms.
Sunder
There’s only one thing on my mind. Rescue my son. I’ve got a meticulous plan for that and I’m not about to let anyone mess that up.
The stern faced, straight-laced teacher is the last thing I want to deal with, but she’s between me and my son. I shouldn’t find her attractive, she’s on a Crimelord’s payroll. Yet I can’t keep my eyes of her.
She’s an unlikely ally I can work with, and beneath that stern exterior? She’s hiding a fire I shouldn’t want to tame, but I can’t seem to stay away.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BGQVGSS8
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Princely Gates Publishing (September 27, 2022)
Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 27, 2022
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 902 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Download torrent
1.4 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2890/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.4 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1

Torrent hash: F2C314A3947BA40CFC5A9F81E61DB8BB3F0E4892