Har Har Byomkesh (2015) - DVD.Upscale - 720p - HEVC - x265.DTS.Esubs - 2GB - [DDR]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by SaM in Movies > HD

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 1214
  • Language: Hindi

Files

• HHB-720p-HEVC-x265.DTS.Esubs-DDR.mkv (2.0 GB)
  • HHB.English.srt (97.7 KB)

Description

Presenting a DDR Exclusive

Har Har Byomkesh(2015)
(A film by Arindam Sil)

Bangla - DVD Upscale - 720p - 1280x544 - (2.35:1)- 500MB - x.265.Full DTS Audio - 1 Hrs:53 Min

HIGH EFFICIENCY VIDEO ENCODING (HEVC)

The pictures are Thumbnails. Please click on the image to see it in original size.
Please Read Uploader's Notes Below

Tech Specifications:

Synopsis:
Byomkesh Bakshi (Abir Chattopadhyay), his wife Satyavati (Sohini Sarkar) and Ajit Bandyopadhyay (Ritwick have gone to Benares on the invitation of their friend Purandar Pandey, the local DSP. They along with Pandey are invited to a party thrown by a local Zamindar Deepnarayan Singh (Adil Husain) and his much younger and beautiful wife Shakuntala (Nusrat Jehan). The occasion is Deepnarayan Singh's recovery from a prolonged liver disease, that had almost led him to death's door. Dr. Pannalal Palit (Deepankar De), a local Bengali Doctor had treated him.

The next day, they learn that Deepnarayan Singh is dead after he had been given an injection by Dr. Palit. Death is due to the poison Curare, a substance the police had recently recovered from a smuggler.

Ratikant (Shadab Kamal) the local Inspector takes up the investigation with his customary zeal, and all his investigations seem to indicate that Dr. palit is guilty. Then Byomkesh steps in..

Comments:
Based on a detective story called Bonhi-Patanga (the fire and the insect) by Saradindu Bandyopadhyay, this is the second directorial venture of Arindam Sil. To his credit he sticks to the basic story line, even if the location is changed from Patna to Benares. Arindam Sil brings out the ambience of the early 40's beautifully. Adding to it are the scenes of the Mujra.. with a beautiful kathak recital by Shinjini Kulkarni and three semi-classical songs..

He also gets the best out of his actors. Ritwick Chakraborty is probably the best Ajit I have come across. Abir chatterjee is good and so is Sihini Sarkar as Satyabati. Although my personal view is that she is too soft.. I imagine Satyabati as a person with a fair amount of presence, although she is not abrasive. Others do well too. Nusrat Jehan looks beautiful and Rachel does well as Chandni, although Arindam Sil takes a fair amount of liberty in interpreting Chandni's role. Saradindu never did portray her as the messenger between Shakuntala and her lover! My choice of actors in this movie is Harsh Chaya as Purandar Pandey. He is brilliant! from copying the Benarasi accent to his pprtrayal of a police officer in awe of Byomkesh, Harsh is just what Saradindu Bandyopadhyay pictured. In fact, I thoughtthat in quite a few scenes, he overshadowed others..

I cannot end without a word of praise fro Bicram Ghosh and the cinematography of Soumik Haldar. I suspect the Director too thought the same - witness the initial scene where there is a breathtaking still of some boats through a gateway.. It has little to do with the story, but is so beautiful!

Overall one of the Better Byomkesh films to come out in recent times. Since I rate this better than Anjan Dutta's creations, that is high praise!

Uploader's Notes:
As promised, the 720p upscale with full DTS sound.

A very good quality DVD with some minor flaws. As is usual these days, the DVD came with an ugly yellow tint. We have tried to reduce it and bring out the inherent details.

The DTS sound itself took more than 675 MB. Despite that the 10-bit compressibility and the magic of x265, allowed us to compress the video to just 2 GB and yet maintain full quality. Please do check the sample before you download.

Please note that this rip (and all HEVC rips) will not play on most stand-alone devices. You can only watch this on a computer or a compatible device. On your computer be sure that you have the latest versions of VLC (2.1.5 or higher) or Media Player Classic (Ver 1.7.9) or SMPlayer (14.9.0). Earlier versions may not work

IMDB Link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5304172/

Sample (2 minutes): Download from here

Seeding at 1 GBPS+

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Har Har Byomkesh (2015) - DVD.Upscale - 720p - HEVC - x265.DTS.Esubs - 2GB - [DDR]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969
udp://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969
udp://tracker.glotorrents.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.aletorrenty.pl:2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337
udp://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 7975CCF3E50692F6ABA1EF5A117721F0C53FC245