Help Fund My Robot Army!!! & Other Improbable Crowdfunding Projects by John Joseph Adams (Editor)

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by Polara121 in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 21
  • Language: English

Files

Help Fund My Robot Army!!! & Other Improbable Crowdfunding Projects by John Joseph Adams (Editor)
  • HELP FUND MY ROBOT ARMY and Other Improbable Crowdfunding Projects Adams, John Joseph McGuire, Seanan Wilson etc. .epub (374.6 KB)

Description

Requirements: .ePUB reader, 375 KB
Overview: If you’re a regular backer of Kickstarters, you’ve probably seen some unique crowdfunding projects in your time. But one thing all of those campaigns—boringly!—had in common was: They abided by the physical laws of the universe!

HELP FUND MY ROBOT ARMY!!! is an anthology of science fiction/fantasy stories told in the form of fictional crowdfunding project pitches, using the components (and restrictions) of the format to tell the story. This includes but is not limited to: Project Goals, Rewards, User Comments, Project Updates, FAQs, and more. The idea is to replicate the feel of reading a crowdfunding pitch, so that even though the projects may be preposterous in the real world, they will feel like authentic crowdfunding projects as much as possible.

So if what you’ve always been looking for in a Kickstarter—and couldn’t find—was a project that allowed you to SUMMON DEMONS, DEFY GRAVITY, WIELD MAGIC, or VIOLATE CAUSALITY, then HELP FUND MY ROBOT ARMY!!! & Other Improbable Crowdfunding Projects may be just the thing you’ve been looking for.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B00LFAGOLI
Publisher ‏ : ‎ John Joseph Adams (June 30, 2014)
Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 30, 2014
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 4104 KB
Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
Print length ‏ : ‎ 395 pages

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/ROBOT-Other-Improbable-Crowdfunding-Projects-ebook/dp/B00LFAGOLI/

Download torrent
374.6 KB
seeders:12
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.open-internet.nl:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
374.6 KB
seeders:12
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 3FABA3F5B2F322D9C6370429D98A53C03489496A