[HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen (01-12) [480p] [Batch] Blue Exorcist - Kyoto Saga - Impure King Arc (S2) [WolfPack]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by WolfPack in Anime > Anime

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Blue Exorcist - Kyoto Saga - Impure King Arc (S2) Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 01 [480p].mkv (151.7 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 02 [480p].mkv (151.6 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 03 [480p].mkv (151.3 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 04 [480p].mkv (151.3 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 05 [480p].mkv (151.6 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 06 [480p].mkv (151.4 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 07 [480p].mkv (150.1 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 08 [480p].mkv (150.0 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 09 [480p].mkv (150.1 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 10 [480p].mkv (149.8 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 11 [480p].mkv (149.8 MB)
  • [HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen - 12 [480p].mkv (148.5 MB)

Description

(I've seeded my torrents "S1" and "OST" 5 times before making this S2, search for my name. If there are fewer seeders than that already, your selfishness will kill what you want, protect it and each other.)

WolfPack batch with genuine HorribleSubs videos. The English soft subs can be turned off to be used raw. (H264 AAC mkv)
480p is not HD. It's not the biggest or the most popular, but it's still a useful choice to have. Please pass it on, so it will live on.

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga
Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Impure King Arc
Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

My synopsis:
After Rin goes berserk and comes back from the Vatican (S1 ep 17), he practices his flames to earn back the trust of his classmates. The Exwires are sent to Kyoto to guard the Left Eye of the Impure King and prevent his resurrection. They meet Bon's family.

My review:
I adored S1 but the epic explanation for the Blue Night was made before the manga was ready, so the new season went in a different direction. The pace is slower and the focus isn't on Rin to develop the other characters... It's not what I was hoping for but I still love it. At least we should get more seasons.

My recommendation:
Code:breaker
Ogami is similar to Rin: same look, blue flames and voice actor. Watching him kill freely as an assassin is sooo satisfying~~~ Please seed the HorribleSubs 480p version, I can't make a batch with my webrip from kissanime because of the watermark.

Seed & enjoy~

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
[HorribleSubs] Ao no Exorcist - Kyoto Fujouou-hen (01-12) [480p] [Batch] Blue Exorcist - Kyoto Saga - Impure King Arc (S2) [WolfPack]

Trackers

tracker name
http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
http://tracker.acgnx.se/announce
http://tracker.anirena.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 20CF1BDAB45512C9821393943F1FB75968755A00