leechers: 0
updated:
Added by rogercc in Music > MP3

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 449
  • Language: English

Files

• Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 09 - Sadie.mp3 (14.3 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 03 - See Me in the Evening.mp3 (11.8 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 05 - Sitting at Home Alone.mp3 (9.9 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 07 - Roll Your Moneymaker.mp3 (9.3 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 04 - You Can't Sit Down.mp3 (7.8 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 11 - Goodnight Boogie.mp3 (7.8 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 08 - Buster's Boogie.mp3 (7.7 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 10 - Talk to My Baby.mp3 (7.6 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 01 - Take Five.mp3 (6.3 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 02 - Hawaiian Boogie.mp3 (6.2 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie - 06 - One More Time.mp3 (5.6 MB)
  • Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers - Natural Boogie (Front).jpg (1.0 MB)
  • 00. - .nfo (1.4 KB)

Description

HOUND DOG TAYLOR & THE HOUSEROCKERS NATURAL BOOGIE
Released 1973
Alligator Records
Format:[email protected]

This was Hound Dog's second release . A blaring guitar is the first thing you hear to start off this album, but it does become more tame (for Taylor's style anyway) as the song, 'Take Five", and album itself progresses. "Hawaiian Boogie" follows with a wonderful clean slide, and then we move on to "See Me In The Morning" where Hound Dog mellows big time with his guitar and adds a real fine vocal. Two of the next three songs - "You Can't Sit Down" and "One More Time", have a almost '50s guitar Rockabilly Revival sound to them and they turn out super. Sandwiched between them is "Sitting At Home Alone" with a similar but more distorted riff that can be heard on "Held My Baby Last Night", from his first album.
As this album plays on it only gets better with "Roll Your Moneymaker" starting off a string of great cuts. "Buster's Boogie" has one fine guitar flow to it and then comes the album's best song, "Sadie". A pure blues tune and according to his manager, this was the first song that Hound Dog ever sat down and wrote the lyrics to. In the past he would just make up lyrics after he had a new riff laid down. But not on this baby, and you can almost feel the difference in the way he sings this song. "Talk To My Baby" followers with even more great blues and then Hound Dog kisses us goodnight with the vibrating guitar sound that accommodates "Goodnight Boogie".

Hound Dog, Lefty Dizz & James Cotton at the Chequerboard Lounge [circa 1970’s]

Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers: Hound Dog Taylor (guitar, vocals), Brewer Phillips (guitar), Ted Harvey (drums).

1.Take Five
2.Hawaiian Boogie
3.See Me in the Evening
4.You Can't Sit Down
5.Sitting at Home Alone
6.One More Time
7.Roll Your Moneymaker
8.Buster's Boogie
9.Sadie
10.Talk to My Baby
11.Goodnight Boogie

Recorded at Sound Studios, Chicago, Illinois.

Download torrent
95.4 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hound Dog Taylor Natural Boogie(blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

Trackers

tracker name
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
95.4 MB