Files

IObit Uninstaller Pro 10.0.2.20 incl Patch [CrackingPatching]
  • dbcrack.com.URL (0.2 KB)
  • How to Install.txt (3.3 KB)
  • Like Us Facebook.URL (0.3 KB)
  • Password is 123.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Patch.zip (3.3 MB)
  • Setup.exe (22.9 MB)
  • Support Us CrackingPatching.com.URL (0.3 KB)

Description

Source:

Quote:

https://crackingpatching.com

Description:
This tool will help users to completely remove installed programs on your computer. There are a lot of such applications on our project recently, so it is quite possible to test this tool, especially since it does not require money from you and me, and the developer is well-known, in any case, try downloading IObit Uninstaller from our website, go to the full news and click on the right place.
The interface is quite convenient, there is Russian support, after starting on the right in the corner, you need to click on the inscription and configure the language settings. This version is portable, does not require installation, can be carried on a drive. IObit Uninstaller can uninstall programs that do not want to do it through a standard Windows tool, such problems sometimes occur, so this is a very relevant feature. Please note that there is a batch mode of operation, that is, you simply select the programs with checkmarks that need to be removed, then start the process and the batch removal procedure will begin, you can just go away on business and not worry about it.
The IObit Uninstaller utility can scan system folders, the registry, find files and records everywhere that remain after standard deletion and cleans up these same files and keys. In addition to removing applications, you can delete toolbars installed in the browser, you can view recently installed programs, you can view a list of programs that take up a lot of space, although I don’t know how Fraps got there, its weight turned out to be 3 GB - very strange. You can view programs rarely used, there is also a list of installed Windows updates.
There are no settings as such in IObit Uninstaller, you can only select Russian support, forget about the rest, well, the program can also be minimized to the tray. There is nothing special to tell about this tool, it is convenient - simple - pleasant - free and so on. It remains to try it in action, I actually used it for a long time, I don’t know how good everything was, but I was amused with the hope that everything was in order.

License: ShareWare
Language: Multi
Size: 30 MB

How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). That is all, Done & enjoy.

Write Us if needed:
https://crackingpatching.com/contact_us-html

Download torrent
26.2 MB
seeders:11
leechers:4
IObit Uninstaller Pro 10.0.2.20 incl Patch [CrackingPatching]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce