Johnny Shines Heritage Of The Blues Skull & Crossbones Blues (blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][H33T]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by rogercc in Music > MP3

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 94
  • Language: English

Files

• 01 - Give My Heart A Break.mp3 (6.6 MB)
  • 02 - Johnny's Walkin' Blues.mp3 (8.2 MB)
  • 03 - Skull And Crossbones Blues.mp3 (6.8 MB)
  • 04 - What Kind Of Little Girl Are You.mp3 (6.1 MB)
  • 05 - My Black Mare.mp3 (8.5 MB)
  • 06 - Standing At The Crossroads.mp3 (6.8 MB)
  • 07 - Rollin' And Tumblin'.mp3 (7.6 MB)
  • 08 - Trouble Is All I See.mp3 (9.0 MB)
  • 09 - Fat Mama.mp3 (6.8 MB)
  • 10 - Drunken Man's Prayer.mp3 (8.0 MB)
  • 11 - Two Trains Runnin'.mp3 (7.8 MB)
  • 12 - You Don't Have To Go.mp3 (5.7 MB)
  • front.jpg (105.6 KB)

Description

Johnny Shines - Heritage Of The Blues: Skull & Crossbones Blues
Released: 2003
Label: Hightone/Shout! Records
Format: Mp3 @ 320

As part of the Heritage of the Blues series on Hightone Records, Skull & Crossbones Blues provides a well-rounded retrospective of blues guitarist and onetime Robert Johnson cohort Johnny Shines. These 12 tracks capture Shines in a number of different settings, including both acoustic and electric, solo, and fronting a legendary Chicago band with Big Walter Horton, Otis Spann, and Fred Below. Shines' Robert Johnson influence is investigated on versions of "Standing at the Crossroads" and "Rollin' & Tumblin'," while material recorded in Los Angeles in the 1970s includes a snippet of guitarist Luther Allison at the beginning of his career. The tracks have been digitally remastered and lovingly compiled by fan and Hightone artist Dave Alvin. ~ Al Campbell

This is a compilation album from earlier works of Johnny Shines for Testament and Advent labels.

Personnel includes : Johnny Shines (vocals, guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar); Luther Allison, Phillip Walker (electric guitar); Big Walter Horton (harmonica); David Li (baritone saxophone); Nathaniel Dove, Otis Spann (piano); Fred Below, Bill Brown (drums).

Tracklist :
01. Give My Heart A Break (2:48 )
Recorded. 1970 at Vault Studios, Los Angeles, Ca.;
Johnny Shines, voc, g; Philip Walker, g; David Li, bs; Nathaniel Dove, p; Charles Jones, b; Downy Murl, dr (Phillip Walker Band)

02. Johnny's Walkin' Blues (3:30)
The Johnny Shines Band with Otis Spann, Big Walter Horton, Lee Jackson, Fred Below
03. Skull And Crossbones Blues (2:53)
Recorded. 1970 at Vault Studios, Los Angeles, Ca.;
Johnny Shines, voc, g; Philip Walker, g; David Li, bs; Nathaniel Dove, p; Charles Jones, b; Downy Murl, dr (Phillip Walker Band);

04. What Kind Of Little Girl Are You? (2:34)
The Johnny Shines Band with Otis Spann, Big Walter Horton, Lee Jackson, Fred Below
05. My Black Mare (3:39)
06. Standing At The Crossroads (2:54)
Recorded. Nov. 11 & 17, 1970 in Altadena, Ca.; Johnny Shines, voc, g
07. Rollin' And Tumblin' (3:13)
08. Trouble Is All I See (3:50)
09. Fat Mama (2:53)
Recorded. 1966 in Chicago and 1969 in Los Angeles;
Johnny Shines, voc, g; Big Walter Horton, hca; Otis Spann, p; Lee Jackson, b; Fred Below, dr; Luther Allison, g; Prince Candy, b; Bill Brown, dr

10. Drunken Man's Prayer (3:24)
Recorded. Nov. 11 & 17, 1970 in Altadena, Ca.; Johnny Shines, voc, g
11. Two Trains Runnin' (3:18 )
12. You Don't Have To Go (2:24)

[size=4]

Please note the recording/artist information is listed in good faith .
Updates and corrections are welcome!

Download torrent
87.8 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Johnny Shines Heritage Of The Blues Skull & Crossbones Blues (blues)(mp3@320)[rogercc][H33T]

Trackers

tracker name
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:33​10/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
87.8 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Torrent hash: C174D92539B98E7D5D55BD84D9D583EEB0667A31