Katie Banks Vacation Sex Tape 2160p

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by malasorte7 in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Katie Banks - Vacation Sex Tape.mp4 (1.4 GB)

Description

"I had way too much fun on my vacation! Rather then go shopping, site seeing or hell gambling TC and I decided to stay in and have some fun after we finished our photo shoot for the day. I could tell I got him hard while filming which is always a great feeling knowing that I got the man in the room hard definitely means that I got all of you watching hard too? We decided to leave the cameras on and just have fun and see how it went. I think it went really fucking good! LOL. No pun intended. This was day 1 of my vacation… so you can guess what I got up to? There is a lot more hot and heavy boy girl content coming your way. From here on out expect to see a new hard core update weekly for you all to enjoy! I will be joined by the very fun Mr. TC Davidson and perhaps a few sexy ladies who wanted to play too? I’m taking things on a whole new track and starting a new ride into the kinky sunset. Be ready for it."

details
Studio: BellaPass
Year: 03/02/2016
Actors: Katie Banks
Length: 16 minutes 13 seconds
Video: AVC @ 12 Mbps, 3840x2160 @ 30 fps
Audio: AAC @ 128 Kbps, 44,100 Hz

plot
This is Katie Banks' first proper boy/girl sex scene. It's filmed in POV style. She lies on a hotel room bed and teases her boyfriend by showing him her clean shaved pussy and then moves on to first give him a handjob/blowjob before she rides him on the bed. The scene ends by him fucking her missionary and jerking off onto her belly and tits.

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce