Kiss Me, Guido (1997) DVDRip x264

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Summary:

When he discovers his girlfriend having sex with his brother, Frankie (Scotti) decides to head to Manhattan, leaving his Bronx pizza shop forever for the fame and fortune of show business. But before stardom, he needs a place to stay. Looking in the personals, he notices GWM. And thinking it "Guy with Money," he heads to the Village and the apartment of gay actor Warren (Barrile), who's in desperate need of this month's rent.

Files

• Kiss.Me.Guido.1997.mp4 (704.0 MB)

Description

Frankie (Scotti) is a young Italian American man living with his family in The Bronx, New York. He works in a pizza parlor but, inspired by the likes of Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, he wants to be an actor. After catching his fiancée (Jennifer Esposito) cheating on him with his brother, Frankie decides the time has come to move out and pursue his dream.

Cast:

Nick Scotti, Anthony Barrile, Anthony DeSando, Craig Chester, Domenick Lombardozzi, Molly Price, Christopher Lawford, David Deblinger, Johny Tormey, Antonia Rey, Jennifer Esposito, Anthony Vitale, Frankie Dellarosa, Rebecca Waxman, Tony Ray Rossi.

Director:

Tony Vitale

Studio:

Paramount Pictures, 1997

File Details:

Audio:             AC3 5.2
Language:      English
Dimensions:   706x480
Encoding:       H.264 MP4
Runtime:         01:28:56

Encoded By:

Sumarious