seeders: 8
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by notmrME in Other > Tutorials

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Description

Knowledge should not be limited to those who can afford it or those willing to pay for it.
If you found this course useful and are financially stable please consider supporting the creators by buying the course :)

React: Authentication
Course - Advanced

Course details
User authentication is a critical part of virtually every website, yet few web developers know all the details behind how it works and how to use it to provide a good user experience. In this course, instructor Shaun Wassell dives into the details behind user authentication in the context of React and how to incorporate user authentication into React applications. Shaun begins with some definitions, steps, and basic authentication projects. Then he discusses in-depth email verification and how to set it up. Shaun explains how to give users the ability to reset their passwords, then describes the steps in setting up OAuth. He goes over several prebuilt authentication options, then concludes with some best practice recommendations.

Take advantage of React authentication

- [Shaun] User authentication is an absolute necessity for nearly every website, and yet it remains one of the most misunderstood and neglected skills in most developer's skillsets. If you've ever seen on the news about how some website was hacked and exposed millions of users' personal information, you're well aware of what the consequences can look like when user authentication isn't done correctly. We're going to learn how user authentication actually works behind the scenes, covering virtually all of the most important aspects of user authentication in the context of a full stack React application, how to do things like build an auth server with Node.js, how to verify users' email addresses and reset passwords, how to keep users' data, such as passwords and personal information, safe, and much more besides these things. I'm Shaun Wassell. I've been a full stack developer for quite a long time now and I'm very excited to be your guide as we learn about one of the most important topics in the field today. Join me in my course to learn about user authentication with React and Node.js and add this incredibly important knowledge to your developer toolbox.

Download torrent
1.1 GB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Lynda - React: Authentication

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce