leechers: 8
updated:
Added by miok in Music > Lossless

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Madonna - 2019 - Madame X (HDtracks) [[email protected]] Tech
  • foo_dr.txt (1.6 KB)
  • Lossless Audio Checker.html (229.5 KB)
  • Lossless Audio Checker.log (1.9 KB)
  • 01. Medellín.flac (100.7 MB)
  • 02. Dark Ballet.flac (72.9 MB)
  • 03. God Control.flac (126.6 MB)
  • 04. Future.flac (76.4 MB)
  • 05. Batuka.flac (92.8 MB)
  • 06. Killers Who Are Partying.flac (96.2 MB)
  • 07. Crave.flac (66.0 MB)
  • 08. Crazy.flac (78.8 MB)
  • 09. Come Alive.flac (74.9 MB)
  • 10. Extreme Occident.flac (68.4 MB)
  • 11. Faz Gostoso.flac (83.1 MB)
  • 12. Bitch I’m Loca.flac (60.1 MB)
  • 13. I Don’t Search I Find.flac (86.0 MB)
  • 14. Looking For Mercy.flac (92.7 MB)
  • 15. I Rise.flac (74.7 MB)
  • Downloaded From 1337X.to.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From ETTV.tv.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From Glodls.to.txt (0.2 KB)
  • Downloaded from Katcr.co.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Downloaded From ProStyleX.com.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From WorldWideTorrents.to & WWRG.txt (0.5 KB)
  • Madame X - Folder.jpg (187.2 KB)
  • Madame X - sleeve.jpg (198.2 KB)
  • Madonna - 2019 - Madame X (HDtracks) [[email protected]].txt (11.0 KB)
  • WWRG.png (137.3 KB)

Description

Madonna - 2019 - Madame X (HDtracks) [[email protected]]

Artist: Madonna
Title: Madame X (HDtracks)
Format: 15 × File, FLAC, Album, Remastered, 24bit 88.2kHz, (HDtracks)
Producer: Madonna, Mirwais, Mike Dean, Diplo, Billboard, Jason Evigan, Jeff Bhasker, Pharrell Williams
Release Date: June 14, 2019
Recorded: 2018–2019
Label: Boy Toy, Inc., Exclusively licensed to Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. Exclusively licensed to Interscope Records (i)
Genre: Pop, Art Pop, Trap, Latin, World
Duration: 64:38

Madonna:

Wikipedia:
Madonna Louise Ciccone born August 16, 1958) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Referred to as the "Queen of Pop" since the 1980s, Madonna is known for pushing the boundaries of songwriting in mainstream popular music and for the imagery she uses onstage and in music videos. She has frequently reinvented her music and image while maintaining autonomy within the recording industry. Although having sparked controversy, her works have been praised by music critics. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
Having sold more than 300 million records worldwide, Madonna is noted as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) listed her as the second highest-certified female artist in the U.S., with 64.5 million album units. According to Billboard, Madonna is the most successful solo artist in its Hot 100 chart history. She is also the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time, accumulating U.S. $1.4 billion from her concert tickets. Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in her first year of eligibility, Madonna topped VH1's countdown of 100 Greatest Women in Music. Additionally, Rolling Stone listed her among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.

Madame X:

Wikipedia:
Madame X is the fourteenth studio album by American singer and songwriter Madonna. It was released on June 14, 2019, on Interscope Records. The album follows Rebel Heart (2015) and its first single "Medellín" was released on April 17, 2019.

AllMusic Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine:
Madame X is the rare album from a veteran artist that puts earlier records in a different light. Ever since the 1980s, the conventional wisdom about Madonna claimed she brought trends from the musical underground for the purpose of pop hits, but Madame X -- a defiantly dense album that has little to do with pop, at least in the standard American sense -- emphasizes the artistic instincts behind these moves. The shift in perception stems from Madonna embracing a world outside of the United States. While she's been an international superstar since the dawn of her career, Madonna relocated to Lisbon, Portugal in 2017, a move that occurred two years after Rebel Heart -- an ambitious record balanced between revivals of old styles and new sounds -- failed to burn up any Billboard chart outside of Dance singles. These two developments fuel Madame X, an album that treats America as a secondary concern at best. Madonna may address the political and social unrest that's swept across the globe during the latter years of the 2010s, but her commentary is purposely broad. Perhaps Madonna errs on the side of being a little bit too broad -- on "Killers Who Are Partying," she paints herself as a martyr for every oppressed voice in the world -- yet this instinct to look outside of her experience leads her to ground Madame X in various strains of Latinx sounds, trap, and art-pop, music that not only doesn't sound much like the American pop charts in 2019, but requires focused attention in a manner that makes the songs not especially friendly to playlisting.
Madame X has its share of colorful neo-disco numbers and shimmering chill-out tracks, but they're painted in dark hues, and they're surrounded by songs so closely cloistered, they can play like mini-suites. Case in point is "Dark Ballet," an ominous number that descends into a sinister, robotic rendition of Tchaikovsky's "Dance of the Reed Flutes" section from The Nutcracker -- an allusion that recalls not the future, but the dystopian horror show of A Clockwork Orange. Such darkness hangs heavy over Madame X, surfacing fiercely in the clenched-mouth phrasing on "God Control," but present even on the bobbing reggae of "Future." The murk does lift on occasion -- "Come Alive" gains levity from its clustered polyrhythms -- but the somber tenor when combined with fearless exploration does mean Madame X can be demanding listening. The rhythms are immediate but the songs aren't, nor are the opaque productions. While this thick, heady confluence of cultures and sounds may demand concentration, Madame X not only amply rewards such close listening, but its daring embrace of the world outside the U.S. underscores how Madonna has been an advocate and ally for left-of-mainstream sounds and ideas throughout her career.

Tracklist:

01. Medellin (feat. Maluma) (4:59)
02. Dark Ballet (4:15)
03. God Control (6:20)
04. Future (feat. Quavo) (3:54)
05. Batuka (4:58)
06. Killers Who Are Partyng (Partying) (5:29)
07. Crave (feat. Swae Lee) (3:22)
08. Crazy (4:02)
09. Come Alive (4:02)
10. Extreme Occident (3:42)
11. Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) (4:06)
12. Bitch I'm Loca (feat. Maluma) (2:51)
13. I Dont Search I Find (4:08)
14. Looking For Mercy (4:51)
15. I Rise (3:45)

Personnel:

Madonna - Primary Artist
Maluma - Featured Artist, Primary Artist
Anitta - Featured Artist
Swae Lee - Featured Artist
Quavo - Featured Artist

24/7 Seedbox Support

Download torrent
1.2 GB