Files

MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 14.0.0.43 incl Patch [CrackingPatching]
  • How to Install.txt (3.4 KB)
  • Like Us Facebook.URL (0.3 KB)
  • Patch
    • Patch.exe (6.3 MB)
    Setup
    • Setup.exe (258.7 MB)
  • Support Us CrackingPatching.com.URL (0.3 KB)
  • visit dbcrack.com.URL (0.2 KB)

Description

Source:

Quote:

https://crackingpatching.com

Description:
Here is one of the most powerful audio editors from Sony, which is famous for its professional products in the field of editing both video and audio. This package includes a large number of different utilities, all of them are geared towards working with sound, you can download Sony Sound Forge by going to the full news. By installing and then running the program, you can quite simply and most importantly professionally, process audio files of various formats, you can edit samples and just record sound, of course, you could not do without a lot of built-in effects that can be applied to your tracks.
Sony Sound Forge will also offer you a tool for encoding data, in case of great need you can quickly convert audio files between each other in different formats and perform a large number of other operations. The developers themselves write that their products are often used by sound engineers and recording studios, but for some reason it seems to me that completely different products are used there, although I’m probably mistaken, I have never come across a difficult decision, but it’s true that this is a powerful audio editor. Due to the fact that Sony Sound Forge has a fairly clear and convenient user interface, ordinary users who do not have much experience in this field will also be able to work with the program.
In the latest versions of the program, the ability to edit audio based on events has become available, you can record Disc-at-Once discs, Sony Sound Forge has begun to work with DirectX plug-ins. In addition to the standard features that are responsible for editing audio, you can also edit mono, stereo and multi-channel audio files, the program includes more than two dozen DirectX plug-ins, you can also conduct multi-channel editing and file processing, support for real-time file editing is available. All files can be added simply by transferring them to the main Sony Sound Forge window, which is quite convenient. In general, the program has a huge number of functions, it’s so easy to not tell everything in a small review, I think without me many have already come across this tool and know very well what awaits them.

Developer : Sony Creative Software, Inc
License : ShareWare
Language : English + Multi

How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). That is all, Done & enjoy.

Write Us if needed:
https://crackingpatching.com/contact_us-html

Download torrent
265 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 14.0.0.43 incl Patch [CrackingPatching]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce