updated:
Added by ToxicDoom420 in Other > Other

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 465
  • Language: English

Files

Description

This is a RE-UPLOAD, because the first one screwed up on me for some reason.

So, i TRIED to be as complete as possible - but, there are some instances where some stuff is just...hard to find.

If you've been using this site for as long as i have - before the server got all cluster-fucked.....i uploaded a comedy collection similar to this one. However, there were a few things missing - and, still some things that i wanted to add.

This collection basically completes it!

ALL OF THE FILES IN HERE ARE MIXED FORMATS!

Most are MP3 - SOME are .m4a. I DON'T USE WMA, nor will i ever put that crap in ANY of my releases!!!! Sorry, i'm an iTunes guy!

That being said, all of these are tagged with MusicBrainz Picard (Probably one of the best taggers of all time in my books) - so, album art, tracklistings, etc....are there.

The only 2 albums that really weren't "Complete" Per-se - are the Blue Collar Comedy Discs. There's a 4 CD collection floating around here somewhere, and i happened to get it...and, throw it in. There's one CD with a Chris Cagle song missing (it should have 39 tracks instead of 38) - and, then "One for the Road" is also missing track 4 off the album - but, to my recollection, that's just basically where they're looking at photos, and describing them.....doesn't really fit well if ya can't see the damn thing, right? lol

So - onto the seeding rules!

I will be seeding until 3 people fully have the collection downloaded. I can't seed anymore than that - because i will be getting a bigger hard-drive at the end of this week. Chances are, i'll be able to seed a little longer.

Why only 3 ya ask? Cause, i want this torrent to SURVIVE! - and, not be just all up to me to seed. If ya want it, get it - then SEED IT!

Another reason is because i know for a damn fact that i've left some stuff out - and, early Alzheimer's has kicked in LOL. So, i also want people with more comedy taste to ADD to the collection!

Before i go - i feel obligated to tell ya what's complete in here!

George Carlin: Mostly complete. I think i'm missing 2 albums...maybe just 1. Could be 3.

Lewis Black is complete! Even have his new CD "Stark Raving Black" - which is funny....but, not as funny as say....the white album or Rules of Enragement :D

Mitch Hedberg:
Patton Oswalt
Denis Leary
Bill Engvall - Missing one album (15 degrees off cool), cause it's beyond a headache to track down unless ya go through Amazon.

So much more!

Lastly - these are all SINGLE TRACKS! Not one big ass run-on file for each CD. Sorry, i scrobble, and i like tracks one by one. Not just that, but, the run on CD just sucks...especially if ya do burn it....ya have to do massive editing if ya wanna burn it, or....put it in your media player....track by track :D

Would appreciate the comments! ....And, also....if ya have any suggestions as to what i should add....make a torrent! Add on to this one....and, maybe one day, with all all our work combined....it'll be massive!

Download torrent
8 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Massive Amount Of Comedy [RE-UPLOAD!]

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://inferno.demonoid.com:3401/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list