Mom Doesn't Know The Twisted Love Between Young Daughters And Their Dad - Nagomi And Shiori 1080p

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by TonyC in XXX > Video

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• KTDS-734.mkv (3.8 GB)
  • KTDS-734.jpeg (387.6 KB)

Description

MUM-147 Mom Doesn't Know The Twisted Love Between Young Daughters And Their Dad - Nagomi And Shiori 1080p

Title: ママは知らない…思春期の娘とパパの歪んだ愛の日常。なごみとしおり 仲良し姉妹編 1フサ1無毛 なごみ・宮内栞
ID: MUM-147
Release Date: 2015-02-01
Length: 240 min(s)
Maker: Minimum
Cast: Nagomi, Shiori Miyauchi
Plot

I want you to love me more than mom. I would say anything to please daddy. Daddy loves us every day but is sometimes violent. He'll be happy to hear, that today, there's both of us - me and my sister. Mom doesn't know we're drinking his sperm every day...

Scenes

1 - It's morning and the family is heading out to school/work. The parents take a turn while the girls continue on their way to school - or do they? When the father says goodbye to mom and heads back home, he's happy to see his daughters waiting for him, ready to give him head and share the load with a kiss which they also swallow.

2 - It's Shiori's birthday so the family enjoys some cake in the evening. But the real birthday present arrives at night when dad visits Shiori's room and gives her the D. He fucks his daughter's shaved pussy, cums in her mouth and she swallows.

3 - Nagomi is still in bed when everyone else has already finished breakfast. Dad goes to check on her and wakes her up. And since he's got some morningwood they have some morning sex. Nagomi's hairy pussy is licked, penetrated and eventually creampied. But dad keeps going until he cums again in her mouth so she too can swallow some.

4 - The girls and their father step outside the house for some oral action. They lick eachother's privates until they share his load again and swallow their rations.

5 - The three go on a trip, riding a boat, later retire to the hotel where they waste no time getting naked and naughty. They soap up, jump in the bath where the girls play with their dad's cock. Shiori takes a piss on the floor and when she's done she teams up with her sister in blowing and swallowing her dad.

6 - It's time for some action on the hotel bed, the girls lay side by side while their father fucks them with dildos and a hitachi. After they reach an orgasm, they start with oral sex, then go back to laying side by side and on top of eachother while being fucked. They ride him as well as humped in standing doggy and finally share their dad's last load.

Download torrent
3.8 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Mom Doesn't Know The Twisted Love Between Young Daughters And Their Dad - Nagomi And Shiori 1080p

Trackers

tracker name
http://bt2.careland.com.cn:6969/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce4
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80//announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.8 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 51360C966B9BF8F889DFD5764240B6284E845278