My First Client (2019) 720p WEB-DL Ganool

seeders: 17
leechers: 10
updated:
Added by bone111 in Movies > HD

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Summary:

After graduating from law school, Jung-yeop thinks he’s set to be successful, but has trouble finding a job. Meanwhile, his sister suggests working temporarily at a youth welfare center and Jung-yeop takes the job. There, Jung-yeop meets and helps Da-bin and Min-jun, children who are abused by their stepmother, but tells them he’ll be back before leaving for a job at a law firm. Soon after, Da-bin calls and tells Jung-yeop that her eardrums have ruptured from abuse. Worried, Jung-yeop keeps Da-bin away from her stepmother but gets mistakes as her kidnapper. Then Jung-yeop learns that Min-jun has died and Da-bin is accused of killing him. Shocked and determined to get to the truth, Jung-yeop takes on his first case as Da-bin’s lawyer.

Files

• My First Client (2019) 720p WEB-DL Ganool.mkv (850.9 MB)

Description

Genres: Drama
Actors: Lee Dong-hwi, Yoo Sun, Choi Myeong-bin, Lee Joo-won, Koh Soo-hee, Seo Jeong-yeon, Won Hyun-jun
Directors: Jang Kyu-sung
Subtitles: N/A
Encoder: [email protected]
Movie Source: 1080p WEB-DL AAC H.264-NonDRM
Runtime: 114 minutes
Release Date: 2019-05-22
Language: Korean
File Size: 850 MB
Quality: Web-DL 720p

http://asianwiki.com/My_First_Client

Jung-Yeob (Lee Dong-Hwi) tries to find a job as a lawyer for a law firm in Seoul. It's not so easy for him, with Jung-Yeob being from a smaller city. In the meantime, he begins work at a child welfare center in his hometown. He goes with a co-worker from the child welfare center to the police station and meets 10-year-old Da-Bin (Choi Myung-Bin). The young girl reported to the police that her stepmother Ji-Sook (Yoo-Sun) choked her around her neck, but there isn't anything Jung-Yeon is able to do. Da-Bin is returned to her family. Da-Bin and her 7-year-old brother Min-Joon (Lee Joo-Won) begin visiting Jung-Yeob at the child welfare center daily. He makes an effort to spend time with them to keep his job. Jung-Yeob is aware that the children are abused by their stepmother, but he is powerless to do anything about it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size uploader age seed leech
694.8 MB bone111 2
years
23 4

Download torrent
850.9 MB
seeders:17
leechers:10

Trackers

tracker name