My Life Among the Serial Killers - Inside the Minds of the World's Most Notorious Murderers

seeders: 20
leechers: 3
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 43
  • Language: English

Files

[ DevCourseWeb.com ] My Life Among the Serial Killers - Inside the Minds of the World's Most Notorious Murderers
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • My Life Among the Serial Killers.epub (932.8 KB)
    • My Life Among the Serial Killers.pdf (2.6 MB)

Description

My Life Among the Serial Killers: Inside the Minds of the World's Most Notorious Murderers

https://DevCourseWeb.com

Helen Morrison, Harold Goldberg | 2004 | ISBN: 0060524073 | English | 288 pages | ePUB, PDF | 3 MB

Over the course of twenty-five years, Dr. Helen Morrison has profiled more than eighty serial killers around the world. What she learned about them will shatter every assumption you've ever had about the most notorious criminals known to man.

Judging by appearances, Dr. Helen Morrison has an ordinary life in the suburbs of a major city. She has a physician husband, two children, and a thriving psychiatric clinic. But her life is much more than that. She is one of the country's leading experts on serial killers, and has spent as many as four hundred hours alone in a room with depraved murderers, digging deep into killers' psyches in ways no profiler before ever has.

Download torrent
3.5 MB
seeders:20
leechers:3
My Life Among the Serial Killers - Inside the Minds of the World's Most Notorious Murderers

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.5 MB
seeders:20
leechers:3

Torrent hash: 671AE5343987A15C4D515A7C25329F1FB78FF1E6