leechers: 0
updated:
Added by HouseGalaxy in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 2659
  • Language: English

Files

• Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich.epub (275.5 KB)

Description

Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich [EPUB]

Publisher: Tribeca Books
Date: June 28, 2012
Pages: 577 in ePub format
Format: ePub
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1612930298
ISBN-13: 978-1612930299
Size: 275 KO

The Greatest Motivational Book of All Time.

Think and Grow Rich reveals the money-making secrets of hundreds of America's most affluent people. By thinking like them, you can become like them. Napoleon Hill's thirteen step programme will set you on the path to wealth and success.

This powerful 1937 classic, with present-day analysis from self-development authority Tom Butler-Bowdon, will continue to be read through the decades of economic boom and bust, proving that the magic formula for making money never changes.

Reviews:

...During our ten-year association, I learned the missing number to my combination for worldwide successful achievement. The Master Mind Principle: two or more persons working together in complete harmony toward a mutual goal or goals...Napoleon Hill's philosophy teaches you what you were never taught. Specifically: How to Recognize, Relate, Assimilate and Apply principles whereby you can achieve any goal whatsoever that doesn't violate Universal Law - the Law of God and the rights of your fellowman...

--W. Clement Stone Chairman, Combined International Corporation President, The Napoleon Hill Foundation

During the past twenty-five years I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves but I shudder to think where I'd be today, or what I'd be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill's philosophy. It changed my life.

--Og Mandino, Author and Lecturer

I knew Napoleon Hill in 1922 when I was a student in Salem College in the town of my birth. Mr. Hill came to our campus as the commencement speaker in that year. As I listened to him, I heard something other than just the words he spoke, I felt the substance - the wisdom - and the spirit of a man and his philosophy. Mr. Hill said "the most powerful instrument we have in our hand is the power of our mind." Napoleon Hill compiled this philosophy of American achievement for the benefit of all people. I strongly commend this philosophy to you for achievement and service in your chosen field.

--Senator Jennings Randolph West Virginia

About the Author:

Born into poverty in 1883, Napoleon Hill rose to become one of the world s most distinguished and respected authors. He moved from newspaper reporter to law student to working for Andrew Carnegie, and became a confidant and advisor to businessmen and presidents. Hill has counted among his many associates Franklin D. Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and hundreds of other world leaders.

Download torrent
275.5 KB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich [EPUB]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.t411.me:56969/
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list