Outlaw Hearts series by Rosanne Bittner (1-2)

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by Expasy1 in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 33
  • Language: English

Files

Outlaw Hearts series by Rosanne Bittner (1-2) ohsrb
  • Do Not Forsake Me - Rosanne Bittner.epub (1.1 MB)
  • Outlaw Hearts - Rosanne Bittner.epub (1.3 MB)

Description

Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.42MB
Overview: For those of you who have not yet read my books, my stories are generally set in the American West of the 1800's and feature vividly-described, historically accurate settings that span the US from Missouri to California, from Canada to Mexico. Many of my books portray the poignant history of our Native Americans, and though the characters are my own, I use real historical locations and events in all my novels. I must be doing something right, because more and more men are writing to tell me how much they enjoy my westerns, too. Louis L'Amour has always been one of my favorite writers, and I am very flattered that my male readers compare my books favorably with his!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Outlaw Hearts (#1) At twenty, Miranda Hayes had known more than her share of heartache and loss. Widowed by the war, orphaned by a vicious band of rebel raiders, she was a woman alone in a harsh, unyielding frontier. Then she clashed with the notorious gunslinger Jake Harkner, a hard-hearted loner with a price on his head, and found within herself a deep well of courage...and feelings of desire she'd never known.
Hunted by lawmen and desperadoes alike, haunted by his brutal past, Jake had spent a lifetime on the dusty trail--and on the run. Until he met a vibrant, honey-haired beauty who was determined to change his violent ways, who loved him enough to risk her life to be his woman...an outlaw's woman.
From the vast plains of the Midwest across the Oregon Trail to the sun-drenched valleys of southern California, from the blazing Nevada desert to the boomtowns of Colorado, Miranda and Jake struggled to endure amid the perils of a lawless wilderness. In a world of heart-stopping danger and burning desire, could their hard-won love survive the shadows that stalked their happiness?

Do Not Forsake Me (#2) Fate brought them together. His past may tear them apart.
Miranda Hayes' life was changed the day she faced down infamous gunslinger Jake Harkner...and walked away with his heart. Their fates have been intertwined ever since. Hunted by the law, fleeing across a savage land, their desperate love flourished despite countless sorrows. Now, twenty-six years later, their family has finally found some measure of peace...balanced on the knife's edge of danger.
Jake has spent his years as a U.S. Marshal atoning for sins, bringing law to the land he once terrorized. But no matter how hard he fights the demons of his brutal past, the old darkness still threatens to consume him. Only Miranda keeps the shadows at bay. But when outlaws looking for revenge strike a fatal blow, Jake risks losing the one woman who saw past his hard exterior and to the man inside.
He always knew there'd be the devil to pay. He just never realized he might not be the one to bear the ultimate price.

Product details
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Sourcebooks Casablanca (July 7, 2015)
Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 7, 2015
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1519 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 482 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled

Download torrent
2.4 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.theoks.net:6969/announce
udp://retracker.lanta-net.ru:2710/announce
udp://fe.dealclub.de:6969/announce
udp://discord.heihachi.pw:6969/announce
udp://code2chicken.nl:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.4 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1

Torrent hash: 50A23B6A662288ECBE6847C50D42B222DEA45375