Paddington The Man Behind the Bear (1280x720p HD, 50fps, soft Eng subs)

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by ElsonRoa in TV > HD

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 40
  • Language: English

Files

Paddington The Man Behind the Bear
  • About this torrent.txt (3.6 KB)
  • Downloaded from Demonoid - www.dnoid.is.txt (0.1 KB)
  • If this torrent is dead.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Paddington The Man Behind the Bear.jpg (842.2 KB)
  • Paddington The Man Behind the Bear.mp4 (2.1 GB)
  • Paddington The Man Behind the Bear.srt (127.3 KB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From 1337x.to.txt (0.0 KB)
  • [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.to.txt (0.5 KB)

Description

Featuring specially filmed readings and narration by Hugh Bonneville, this film celebrates how Paddington became such a well-loved character for generations of readers and film fans. It is also the story of his unassuming creator Michael Bond.

With a mix of archive, animation, interviews - and some surprising encounters - it tells the tale of how a little Peruvian bear called Paddington found a home in Britain and went on to enchant the world.

The film includes interviews with Michael Bond's family and some famous admirers, among them Stephen Fry, Heston Blumenthal, Lauren Child, Bernard Cribbins, Valerie Singleton and Jeremy Clarkson. Animated sequences based on Peggy Fortnum's original illustrations also help bring this captivating story to life.

There are fascinating insights into how Michael Bond's own life influenced the values and character he gave to Paddington, from Michael's personal encounters with refugees during the war to witnessing the arrival of the Windrush generation in postwar London.

Entertaining sequences that Paddington would approve of include a trip to see his close relatives at the zoo, an exclusive endorsement from the Peruvian ambassador, Heston Blumenthal performing a Paddington-inspired culinary magic trick and Jeremy Clarkson revealing how his parents made a fortune selling unofficial Paddington dolls.

The film is also a nostalgic trip to the golden age of British TV - a time when Bill and Ben and Muffin the Mule ruled the roost and Michael Bond was a camera supervisor on a brand new children's show called Blue Peter. Bond later teamed up with the genius behind The Magic Roundabout to bring us The Herbs and, of course, the BBC television version of Paddington.

Following Paddington's rise to become the world's most recognisable, well-loved bear, the film sees how Paddington worked as a Unicef children's champion and, with the help of cast and crew, follows his unstoppable career in the movies.

Ultimately the film offers a warm celebration of how Michael Bond gave Paddington values of decency and understanding shaped by his own upbringing and experiences in postwar Britain, and, in doing so, created a bear the whole world has come to love.

First broadcast: 26 Deceber 2019
Duration: 1 hour

Torrent dead? Request reseed at torrentgalaxy.org - or ask at elsonroa at tutanota.com

Media info:-
General
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size : 2.11 GiB
Duration : 59mn 13s
Overall bit rate : 5 107 Kbps

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : [email protected]
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 4 971 Kbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 50.000 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.108
Stream size : 2.06 GiB (97%)
Encoded date : UTC 1904-01-01 00:00:00
Tagged date : UTC 1904-01-01 00:00:00
Color range : Limited
Color primaries : BT.709
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Frame rate : 46.875 fps (1024 spf)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 54.2 MiB (3%)
Language : English

Download torrent
2.1 GB
seeders:5
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
“Meet, share, get inspired.” It was the focus on both liberal arts and research that gives me a flip but the embracement of diversity that drives me to apply to Brandeis University.
Given two years to explore their interest before declaring the major, Brandeis have a leisure time span to enrich themselves in an education system of liberal arts. With no more than a few students engaged in a course, students can explore in the fields from sciences to arts and from digital literacy to accelerate innovation to global engagement to tolerant and thrive. Worked as a minister in the student union, I’ve always known that the encounter of diverse identities would fertilize projects and spark inspirations. What I wish is to bring impact and contribute growth to the people around me. Thus, it will be the Core Education that broaden my horizon and events like Critical Conversations that pull me with timely issues happening around the world, and Brandeis gets them all.
My interest lies in social sciences, and I’ve been passionate to create social impact with my knowledge. With 40% of undergraduates attending off-campus activities and a high enrollment in research starting from junior, Brandeis brings theories to application. Either working alongside a Nobel winning professor or starting our own research topics is supported in the Brandeis. Supporting no more than a few student, one professor can devote great energies to support the researches real close. Since about a half of the undergraduates take double majors, research topics that crosses between majors are also encouraged by interdisciplinary research centers. I recently grew an interest in the impact on firms by digitalization, and Brandeis is one of the few universities that I can spark conversations with professors on a similar topic.
Chances of lab experiences, internships, and studying abroad are numerous. Studying abroad is available to many majors. Implemented courses taught both by Brandeis professors and local faculties, this program emphasizes on the studying the diverse culture within the discipline and even through the local language. Case studies and current issues walk us through a college student into a global citizen.
The giggling to the 24-Hour Musical brings the community together, and the intense schedule of the Student entrepreneurs innovate at 3 Day Startup creates diverse thinking pathways. In Brandeis gather talents from all over the world. In Brandeis cultivate kind scholars. In Brandeis will I live.
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
2.1 GB
seeders:5
leechers:0

Torrent hash: C77BD632511B42C6752A4029BF5E1355FB63369A