Patriot Gangster - My Experience As One Of The Most Influential Outlaw Motorcycle Club Members In American History

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by freecoursewb in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 52
  • Language: English

Files

[ TutGee.com ] Patriot Gangster - My Experience As One Of The Most Influential Outlaw Motorcycle Club Members In American History
  • Get Bonus Downloads Here.url (0.2 KB)
  • ~Get Your Files Here !
    • Bonus Resources.txt (0.4 KB)
    • ytuy5364uytwgf.epub (7.1 MB)

Description

Patriot Gangster: My Experience As One Of The Most Influential Outlaw Motorcycle Club Members In American History

https://TutGee.com

English | 2021 | ISBN: 0578953501, 0578717166 | 368 pages | EPUB | 7.1 MB

This ground-breaking trilogy tells the incredible story of Jeff “Twitch” Burns’ twenty-two years in the one percent outlaw motorcycle club culture, his rise to become one of the most influential outlaw motorcycle club members in American history, and his fight to defend the Constitution and protect the culture he loved from a corrupt element of law enforcement bent on eradicating the motorcycle club culture at any cost.

Patriot Gangster is the very first work of its kind to pull the curtain back, reveal all the secrets, and tell the truth about American outlaw motorcycle club culture. Patriot Gangster uses the story of the author’s time in the outlaw motorcycle club culture combined with his 25 years of covert operations and law enforcement experience to explain the realities of Outlaw Motorcycle Club culture, while at the same time conducting a well-evidenced analysis of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gang (OMG) investigations and the indictments used to define the culture, many of which he was a target of, and it exposes an undeniable and shocking pattern of corruption and criminality by the undercover agents and their contract sources of information that demands congressional oversight and reform. This explosive trilogy is riveting, it systematically destroys the accepted narrative about outlaw motorcycle clubs, and effectively uses the authors personal and professional experience, never before seen personal photos, as well as the corrupt undercover agents own words, to establish that the real criminal organizations are the Outlaw Motorcycle Gang (OMG) investigations and law enforcement that target the motorcycle clubs, and not the outlaw motorcycle clubs as we have been led to believe.

Download torrent
7.1 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Patriot Gangster - My Experience As One Of The Most Influential Outlaw Motorcycle Club Members In American History

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.foreverpirates.co:80/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2780/announce
udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2900/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce
udp://opentor.org:2710/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
7.1 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 50600A0EC94FB1EF0C0A50871FD1B7DD74800685