• Downloads: 49
  • Language: English

Files

Planet P feat. Tony Carey - What I See (Single) 1983
  • 01 What I See.mp3 (10.8 MB)

Description

Planet P feat Toney Carey - What I See (Single)1984 ak320
analogkid6103

Planet P Project is a pseudonym used by American rock musician Tony Carey for his science-fiction themed, progressive rock/space rock music. Carey has released six albums under the Planet P Project name: Planet P (1983, later retitled Planet P Project), Pink World (1984), Go Out Dancing, Part I (1931) (2005), Go Out Dancing, Part II (Levittown) (2008), Go Out Dancing, Part III (Out in the Rain) (2009) and Steeltown (2013)
The project's name was inspired from the fictional "Planet P" in Robert A. Heinlein's book Starship Troopers.

Carey successfully auditioned as the keyboardist for Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow and played with the band for two years. He recorded with Rainbow,on the highly acclaimed Rising, and live concert material from two world tours was subsequently released as two double LPs and a six-disc CD box set.
In late 1984 MCA released Planet P Project's double LP rock opera, Pink World, A single music video, titled Pink World which featured two songs from the Pink World album, "What I See" and "Behind the Barrier", remained in power rotation or active rotation for ten weeks on the network.
Carey announced plans to tour with "Tony Carey's Planet P Project" in the near future.

Track:

1. What I See. mp3

I liked it then and now,also I see the US has elected a change. What will
we see next.

Download torrent
10.8 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Planet P feat Toney Carey - What I See (Single)1984 ak320

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce