• Language: English

Files

• Lo - Class Act 720p.mkv (271.6 MB)

Description

Official Release Date: Jan 10, 2017
Actors: Lo
Studio: PlayBoyPlus

http://www.imagepearl.com/view/im1w9y5yke

Even nerdy girls have to buckle down and study for an upcoming exam and Lo is no exception. Wearing her schoolgirl uniform complete with cat eye-shaped glasses and red lingerie, the busty girl who wasn’t very popular in high school is ready to cram for her exam. However, it’s so gosh darn easy to get distracted especially when you’re too busy thinking about boys. “I become so turned on when I see men wearing glasses and reading books!” she exclaims as she bites down on the temple end of her specs. “In high school, everyone called me the ‘pretty, weird girl’, which I took as ‘hey, she’s pretty weird,’ not pretty andweird. Commas are important. Kids can be cruel.” Leaving her bullies’ jaws dropped, thanks to her Playboy Plus set with photographer Michael Valentino, the blue-eyed, purple-haired gamer unbuttoned her white blouse and lifted her plaid skirt—giving you a glimpse of her red thong plus much, much more. “Dressing up as a schoolgirl is really awesome because I am also a sexy schoolgirl myself,” she says as she peels off the rest of her uniform. “You could call me a huge nerd because I’m in school for computer science and I love programming. I do some backend stuff, but mostly C++.” Stay up late studying every aspect of Lo, only on Playboy Plus.

Download torrent
271.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
[PlayBoyPlus] Lo - Class Act

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce