seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by motherlode in Movies > Divx/Xvid

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Xtras The Holy Spirit
  • The Walking Dead Rev. 2 5 Death Pride Lets come back to Christ people.mp4 (223.5 MB)
  • Would Jesus Attend Your Church.flv (95.9 MB)
  • What is to come of Syria.flv (39.7 MB)
  • Jy - Laetitia le Roux - Wedding song.mp4 (38.4 MB)
  • CHURCH IS NOT A DISCO CLUB.flv (28.5 MB)
  • In the Words of Satan.flv (17.1 MB)
  • Two Keys to Bible Prophecy in the Words of Jesus.mp4 (15.1 MB)
  • Phil Wickham - The First Noel.flv (12.6 MB)
  • Name Above All Names from the Risen album .flv (11.6 MB)
  • Kari Jobe - We Are.flv (10.4 MB)
  • Matt Maher - Rise Up.flv (10.1 MB)
  • Unbelievable - Paul Washer.flv (9.7 MB)
  • Unthinkable Invitation 2of 6- Louie Giglio.flv (9.4 MB)
  • George Brunks 1950 prediction to future Mennonites about modest dress.flv (1.4 MB)
Signs of the Times
  • The Illuminati Is Alot Closer Than You Think.mp4 (128.6 MB)
  • Syria And The Chemical Weapons Propaganda.mp4 (60.7 MB)
  • Nuclear Report - 11-30-12.mp4 (51.2 MB)
  • The Cycle of Civilization in 33 Words.mp4 (50.7 MB)
  • String of mysterious booming noises reported.mp4 (47.9 MB)
  • THE NEED.avi (26.6 MB)
  • THERE IS A BATTLE BEING WAGED IN AMERICA.mp4 (25.9 MB)
  • HE'LL GET YOU THROUGH - For the Families of Newtown CT.flv (22.6 MB)
  • Plume rises from Ulawun volcano at Papua New Guinea.mp4 (22.3 MB)
  • Tax Hell 73% rates cripple UK families killing aspiration nation.flv (21.8 MB)
  • SINKHOLE UPDATE 12-11-12.mp4 (13.2 MB)
  • Pentagon Plots To Nuke The Moon.mp4 (13.1 MB)
  • Second-Graders Charged for Bathroom Breaks.flv (7.5 MB)
  • Rio Arrests Scores Of Police In Bribery Probe.mp4 (1.6 MB)
SIN-ister Clips
  • Warlords.mp4 (115.3 MB)
  • They Spend We Owe.flv (49.6 MB)
  • Wretched Have a Hobby Lobby Christmas.mp4 (47.7 MB)
  • US to send sophisticated arms to militants in Syria.mp4 (23.8 MB)
  • WARWICK RI BAFFLED BY UNEXPLAINED LOUD EXPLOSION BOOMS FLASHES OF LIGHT.flv (22.9 MB)
  • Why Dont You Rust.flv (16.7 MB)
  • William Cooper Exposed Alex Jones - lost recording.flv (16.4 MB)
  • Why Is the Media Ignoring the Mass Sinkholes Popping Up.mp4 (15.8 MB)
  • UN Overwhelmingly Bans Nuclear Weapons.flv (15.8 MB)
  • Trainers teach dogs to drive cars.mp4 (14.6 MB)
  • US Official Military Strike On Syria Could Happen with Ships Aircraft In Region.flv (13.5 MB)
  • Two enormous sinkholes in Bay Area California.mp4 (8.4 MB)
  • Worldwide Average Sperm Count Falls Dramatically.flv (3.1 MB)
  • UFOs Aliens KGB tapes of alien visitors UFOs Classified TOP SECRET Tape 2.flv (2.8 MB)
Martyrs of Today
  • Christian Persecution The world was not worthy of them - YouTube.flv (37.8 MB)
  • Christians classified as Terrorists by Obama Administration - YouTube.flv (6.8 MB)
  • Bnai Shalom Children of Peace by Kerry Alexander - YouTube.flv (3.6 MB)
War and Rumors of Wars
  • Iran Unloads Bushehr Nuclear Fuel - Distrubing.avi (18.5 MB)
  • Petitions 20 States Peacefully grant States withdraw from USA.flv (6.8 MB)
  • Making A Better Invisibility Cloak.flv (6.1 MB)
  • That Dreadful Day - coming economic collapse.avi (187.4 MB)
Shorts
  • Wretched Will everyone go to heaven.avi (172.2 MB)
  • Why Are We Holding a Proof of God Conference.mp4 (104.0 MB)
  • A World of Imperative change EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS OCT 2012.flv (84.6 MB)
  • Abortion Provider Speaks.flv (76.3 MB)
  • Why I Hate Religion But Love Jesus - Spoken Word.mp4 (48.8 MB)
  • Thunderstorm Solar Power Satellite as a Weather Modification Tool to Stop Tornadoes.flv (35.6 MB)
  • Tolima Fighter Jets - AA Debunked.flv (35.4 MB)
  • UFO Cross crucifix amazing UK - historical past.mp4 (33.5 MB)
  • The Very Politically Incorrect Truth of the Second Amendment.mp4 (32.6 MB)
  • Wozniak Web crackdown coming Freedom failing.flv (26.9 MB)
  • 11 5 12 Hurricane Sandy Weather modification Frequency pulses control weather.flv (25.4 MB)
  • Beaten Sodomized CIA found guilty of torture by European Court.flv (23.4 MB)
  • A girl's message to all Christians.flv (23.2 MB)
  • To Bill Nye Evolution Is NOT For Anyone by CMI.flv (19.0 MB)
  • Antibiotics In Chicken May Cause New Superbug In Humans.mp4 (10.1 MB)
  • Why Does Venus Look Like A Phoenix - watch 2 mins on.flv (9.4 MB)
  • Wretched Radical Christianity - YouTube.flv (7.0 MB)
  • Blood in Unfossilized dinosaur bone.flv (6.3 MB)
  • UN Votes Overwhelmingly To Recognize Palestine.flv (5.4 MB)
  • US Calls For Military Intervention In Mali.flv (4.6 MB)
  • What Jesus Said About The Sabbath.avi (1.6 MB)
  • Hell, What Is It Like.avi (144.5 MB)
  • Why The World Hates Christians.avi (142.3 MB)
  • Getting Ready For The End Of All Things.avi (117.2 MB)
  • The Second Coming Compilation.avi (87.2 MB)
  • The Mantle Of Elijah.avi (31.3 MB)
  • Satans Final War Plan Exposed.avi (12.8 MB)
  • Info.txt (13.8 KB)
  • POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt (7.9 KB)
  • Torrent downloaded from Conspiracyhub.com.txt (0.0 KB)

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS - Bible Study - 129 - David Wilkerson - The End Of All Things

POtHS Comment: His BLOOD is the only thing that Redeems us.

Description:

David Wilkerson Sermons:
The Reverend David Wilkerson is an American Christian evangelist. He is also the founding Pastor of Times Square Church in New York City, an interdenominational church, and President of World Challenge, Inc. Wilkerson's sermons are known for being direct and frank. He emphasizes Christian beliefs, such as: God's holiness and righteousness, God's love towards humans and especially Christian views of Jesus. Wilkerson tries to avoid categorizing Christians into distinct groups according to the parish they belong to, and as such he is considered by many to be a truly ecumenical evangelist.

Included sermons:
Getting Ready For The End Of All Things -
In his first letter to the church, Peter speaks of the last days. He states bluntly: “The end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins” (1 Peter 4:7–8).

Satans Final War Plan Exposed -
Believers are admonished and commanded to watch and pray so that we are not ignorant of the enemy's attacks. By the power of the Holy Spirit, Pastor David masterfully tells believers what to expect from the enemy and how to protect ourselves from the onslaught of evil that he will use to get our eyes off Jesus.

There is great attack against those on the "front lines" in ministry. The devil is aiming all of his amunition toward those who "love God and are the called according to His purpose." This is a message about the war with the principalities, a war that true Christian’s fight each and every day. This spiritual war was declared in the Garden of Eden but in these last days Satan is changing his plans. Time is near and Satan knows that his time is short. Since the cross, Satan has approached this spiritual warfare in a different way for those that are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.
----------------------------------------------------------

That Dreadful Day (the coming economic collapse) -
Preached in 2009, this was after the 2008 collapse, and more pertinent now, as this was the start of what he always said would come, the same year one of his last prophecies, called an urgent message, he spoke of fires, riots, famine and the fall of America, 2009 is not that long ago, it was a true and urgent message indeed, he said he did not know when it would be but was coming soon.

Note; in this sermon it is 2009 note what Wilkerson says concerning the Iranian PM- President? said to his inner circle would happen in three years, that is 2012 folks , this year.

The Mantle Of Elijah -
Second Kings 2 contains one of the most spectacular passages in all of the Old Testament. This chapter tells the miraculous story of the aging prophet Elijah and his servant Elisha. When we pick up the tale, God has informed Elijah that his ministry on earth is over. Now he is to cross the Jordan River and go to a certain place, where a heavenly chariot will pick him up and translate him to glory.

In this Old Testament scene, Elijah is a type of Christ ascending to the father. And Jesus promises us, "You're going to do greater works than even I have done, because I go to my father" (see John 14:12). He's saying, in essence, "You're going to need more of my anointing, power and authority than any past generation has had. And my Spirit is going to endue you with all you need to overcome."

The Second Coming Compilation -
We Must Beware of Getting So Caught Up in When and How That We Forget Who is Coming! Certainly Jesus never intended His body to be so divided over this blessed hope. There is such confusion, such division, over when He is coming. The Charismatic and Evangelical movements are divided into many camps - all convinced they know when He is coming! Some say He is coming in two stages: first, a sudden, unannounced rapture, then the tribulation. Others are "mid-trib", that is, He will come after 3 years of tribulation. Others still are "post-trib", believing He will come after seven years of great tribulation.

He Is Coming Back in the Same Way He Left! Do you desire to ever be with the Lord? Did you know that it is also His desire to be with you? "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory..." (John 17:24). Don't be angry with the dateWhy The World Hates Christians by David Wilkerson-setters who thought they had His coming all figured out. Perhaps it was done with zeal without wisdom. There will be more books, letters, and prophecies claiming to have special revelation. Do not be moved by any of these things. Leave the times and seasons in the Father's hands - and live every day of your life as if Christ were coming within the hour. Until He comes there is much work to be done rebuilding the walls of Zion.

Why The World Hates Christians?
Jesus told his disciples, “I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit.” He then quickly added these solemn words: “And that your fruit should remain” (John 15:16). Christ’s words here apply to all of his disciples, in every age. He is telling us, in essence, “Be sure that your fruit will endure the Day of Judgment.”

Christ despised the hypocrisy of church leaders who were more concerned about head counts than about true conversions. I can tell you that not everyone in our church who calls himself a Christian is a truly converted, saved believer. At the same time, I can assure you that if such people come here and end up being a twofold child of hell, it won’t be because of what they heard from the pulpit. It won’t be due to an incomplete gospel message. No, it will be because they rejected convicting, Holy Ghost truth.

Where are the John the Baptists of today? I ask you: where are shepherds who won’t soften their message for the high and mighty? Where are preachers who are so given to Christ, they preach the same message to kings that they do to the poor and despised?

The closer we get to the mission of Christ — to preaching the gospel that he has ordained — the more we will be hated and despised by the world. “Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you” (Matthew 5:10–12).

Jesus said, “I have chosen you out of this world” (John 15:19). You see, when we surrender to the Lordship of Christ, we cleave to Jesus. And we’re led by the Holy Spirit, step by step, into a walk of purity and uprightness. We begin to appreciate godly reproof.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here)

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed Long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the tRUtH.

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Download torrent
2.9 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
POtHS 2 - Bible Study - Part 129 - David Wilkerson - The End Of All Things

Trackers

tracker name
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu/announce
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce