POtHS - Biblical Times - 52 - Gods Not Dead (2014)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• 1.png (1.0 MB)
  • 2.png (1.2 MB)
  • 3.png (990.2 KB)
  • 81xqTDP8TRL._SL1500_.jpg (178.2 KB)
  • Info.txt (0.5 KB)
  • Sample.avi (33.5 MB)
Shorts
  • How Does Skepticism Of Jesus' Friends After Resurrection Prove Story True.avi (113.4 MB)
  • How GMO foods alter Human DNA.avi (391.6 MB)
  • How Is God's Character Displayed in the Book of Judges_.flv (21.3 MB)
  • How Is Jesus the Way the Truth and the Life (John 14).flv (11.9 MB)
  • Human Rights Conference On How To Stop Hate Speech - will tighten not on Christian preachers.avi (31.6 MB)
  • Human from the start.mp4 (18.7 MB)
  • If God created the universe who created God - Andrew Wilson.mp4 (14.2 MB)
  • Individuality.mp4 (24.4 MB)
  • International Day of the Girl Child Spotlights Gendercide.avi (14.8 MB)
  • Is It Okay for Christians to Pray the Imprecatory Psalms.avi (50.6 MB)
  • Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution.mp4 (7.9 MB)
  • Is the Bible Reliable.avi (126.2 MB)
  • Is the SDA church the Remnant.mp4 (81.8 MB)
  • PITN Blood Moons and the Biblical Calendar.mp4 (61.4 MB)
  • Soldier of Destiny (2012) 720p.BRRiP.avi (3.0 GB)
  • Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt (0.0 KB)
Xtras SIN-ister Clips
  • NASA Tests LDSD Flying Saucer.mp4 (12.6 MB)
  • News In 2 Minutes - US Blames Russia - Crisis - Protests - Water Shortage - Nuclear Meltdown.mp4 (9.5 MB)
  • Obamas Escape from Planet Reality.mp4 (60.7 MB)
  • Perus UFO Files - Your Need to Know.mp4 (67.5 MB)
  • Press ignores huge UK protest NSA getting worse Syrian Electronic Army strike and more.mp4 (20.1 MB)
  • Radioactive Chelator - Apple Pectin Absorbs Radiation.mp4 (18.4 MB)
  • Sandy Hook The Best-Kept Delusion.avi (36.1 MB)
  • Should Christians Be Pushing to Have Creation Taught in Govt Schools.mp4 (8.8 MB)
  • Some key facts omitted from Obamas climate plan.mp4 (21.3 MB)
  • The CIRCUS called church.mp4 (26.7 MB)
  • The State and its lie machine - What is the FBI anyway.mp4 (18.5 MB)
  • Three Quran Verses Every Christian Should Know.mp4 (35.4 MB)
  • UFOs Aliens are Demons as Revealed by Ufologists Themselves.mp4 (38.2 MB)
  • US CANADA RADIATION UPDATE Unidentified 'Goo'.mp4 (23.1 MB)
  • What Anarchy Isnt.mp4 (102.9 MB)
  • Why Gay Marriage Will Ruin America and the Whole World.mp4 (21.4 MB)
Signs of the Times
  • ALIEN TECHNOLOGY in EGYPT ON DISPLAY 2014.avi (38.1 MB)
  • Arab World Faults Hamas for Bloodshed by Larry Spargimino.mp4 (10.3 MB)
  • Bombshell FBI Doc Proves Aliens (Nephilim - Fallen Angels) are real and Live here.avi (30.2 MB)
  • CDC Lethal bird flu cocktail sent out of lab accidentally went unreported.mp4 (9.8 MB)
  • Climate Change or Mind Control - DVD by Dr Daniel Faulkner.mp4 (37.1 MB)
  • Dino Train - Youtube channel for tiny tots at youtube.com user PloopChannel.avi (63.3 MB)
  • Evolutions Achilles Heels World Premiere Trailer.mp4 (15.9 MB)
  • Flash Mob at 5 Points South in Birmingham AL - Every Praise.mp4 (29.7 MB)
  • Go Everywhere With This PASSIONATE Spoken Word Piece.flv (15.7 MB)
  • Here is How Allergy Medicine Works.mp4 (15.9 MB)
  • Illuminati 2014 - A SCARY Message To America Hollywood Predictions COMING TRUE.mp4 (35.9 MB)
  • Is there Free Speech in Gaza.mp4 (13.3 MB)
  • Judge considered for Supreme Court attacks the 2nd Amendment 8-1-14.mp4 (15.8 MB)
  • LISTEN UP AMERICA - The Reign of Hitler Started With Healthcare and Gun Control.mp4 (87.8 MB)
  • MILLIONS OF FISH FOUND DEAD ACROSS WINYAH BAY SOUTH CAROLINA 6-29-14.mp4 (27.2 MB)
  • Mass Animal Deaths Update - The Day Of The Lord Is At Hand.mp4 (140.4 MB)
The Holy Spirit
  • Amazing Acappella Performance of The Prayer - Peter and Evynne Hollens.mp4 (50.8 MB)
  • Christians classified as Terrorists by Obama Admin.flv (6.8 MB)
  • Is Jeremiah 29-11 a promise for us - Voddie Baucham.mp4 (63.9 MB)
  • Marie Barlow Martin - He Leadeth Me - Gordy Martin.avi (59.8 MB)
  • Message from God - Warning to America and Church 2013.avi (32.4 MB)
  • Signs vs Tribulation.flv (50.1 MB)
  • There You Go - Caedmons Call.flv (11.6 MB)
  • Thumbs.db (98.5 KB)
War and Rumors of Wars
  • 'Allah Curse Them' - Gazan Harsh Words for Hamas.mp4 (21.5 MB)
  • 2-16-2014 Robotic armor USA military suits Scheduled Test This Summer 2014.mp4 (8.7 MB)
  • Busted US Trained ISIS at Secret Jordan Base.mp4 (13.4 MB)
  • Cointelpro101 OPEN.mp4 (9.5 MB)
  • Execution by Guillotine in USA.mp4 (11.7 MB)
  • Google Buys Drone Company That Facebook Reportedly Eyed For Purchase.mp4 (5.9 MB)
  • How to Interview a Terrorist - Hannity on Hamas.mp4 (30.5 MB)

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

Description

God's Not Dead:
A refreshing Christian-based movie that is done with quality writing/acting/production and not far off what kids might actually face in the challenges at today's universities. The flow and point of the movie wasn't actually heavy-handed (sensitive raw nerves excluded), but went to the point of Christianity and the God-given right of freewill, along the way refuting the sophomoric-yet-ultimate 'show-stopper' argument of moralistic-atheists, 'How can a God who is (considered) good allow bad?'.  This enjoyable movie is guaranteed to promote thought and discussion.

Description...
What do you believe?

Present-day college freshman and devout Christian, Josh Wheaton (Shane Harper), finds his faith challenged on his first day of Philosophy class by the dogmatic and argumentative Professor Radisson (Kevin Sorbo). Radisson begins class by informing students that they will need to disavow, in writing, the existence of God on that first day, or face a failing grade. As other students in the class begin scribbling the words “God Is Dead” on pieces of paper as instructed, Josh finds himself at a crossroads, having to choose between his faith and his future. Josh offers a nervous refusal, provoking an irate reaction from his smug professor. Radisson assigns him a daunting task: if Josh will not admit that “God Is Dead,” he must prove God’s existence by presenting well-researched, intellectual arguments and evidence over the course of the semester, and engage Radisson in a head-to-head debate in front of the class. If Josh fails to convince his classmates of God’s existence, he will fail the course and hinder his lofty academic goals.

With almost no one in his corner, Josh wonders if he can really fight for what he believes. Can he actually prove the existence of God? Wouldn’t it just be easier just to write “God Is Dead” and put the whole incident behind him? GOD’S NOT DEAD weaves together multiple stories of faith, doubt and disbelief, culminating in a dramatic call to action. The film will educate, entertain, and inspire moviegoers to explore what they really believe about God, igniting important conversations and life-changing decisions.

GOD’S NOT DEAD features a talented cast of actors including Kevin Sorbo (SOUL SURFER, HERCULES, ANDROMEDA), Shane Harper (GOOD LUCK CHARLIE, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2), David A.R. White (BROTHER WHITE, REVELATION ROAD and JERUSALEM COUNTDOWN), and Dean Cain (LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN), with special appearances by Christian super-band Newsboys and “Duck Dynasty’s” Willie and Korie Robertson.
Also included are our End-Times and Xtras folders

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech --  High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope.  If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice,  Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.  

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH.  Other Torrents in this Series at

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou:    :thankyou:   Thank You JESUS

Download torrent
5.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name
udp://inferno.demonoid.ooo:3392/announce
http://torrent.gresille.org/announce
http://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://bttracker.crunchbanglinux.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
5.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Torrent hash: B46ED402599489D6B0DD26B192843CD19207AABC