POtHS - SNR - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 74 - Mankinds Biggest Secret -The Clementine Conspiracy aka Project Golden Dragon.torrent

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon.mp4 (1,016.6 MB)
  • Beautiful Universe.avi (817.7 MB)
  • Secret Space Program Conference 2011 - Peter Levenda - Sinister Forces, Nazi Occult.mp4 (794.1 MB)
SNR Shorts
  • The Moon Shaking.avi (661.7 MB)
  • Demon Magicians.avi (634.9 MB)
  • The Illuminati Iron Los Tayos - Ancient Underground City Reptilians City Of Los Angeles.avi (277.6 MB)
  • What The Hell Crashed On The Moon NASA And Why Are You Still Silent.mp4 (199.0 MB)
  • Moon Bases Moon Colonies Alien Structures Watch The Lights Go On And Off In The Buildings.mp4 (157.3 MB)
  • Message to every person on this planet - Genetic Hybrids.avi (132.8 MB)
  • Incredible STARCHILD DNA results.avi (119.3 MB)
  • UFO Moon Fleet April 21 2014.flv (113.7 MB)
  • Military Police Leak FEMA Gun Confiscation Plan.avi (109.7 MB)
  • The Lost Secrets Of Ancient America Volume Two-Chaco Canyon-10 Minute Screener..mp4 (85.9 MB)
  • NASA Images Show Mars Beach And Cut Stone Pillars Decorated With Dolphins.mp4 (70.9 MB)
  • Hybridization of The Human Race.mp4 (67.3 MB)
  • Mystery of Mexican Goldenballs Cave.mp4 (45.4 MB)
  • Human tissue found in meats.avi (43.7 MB)
  • J Vernon McGee Commentary on Colossians 1-24.avi (40.7 MB)
  • The Kindness Effect - Its Contagious.avi (39.6 MB)
  • The Illuminati Plan to Fake the Return of Jesus.mp4 (34.9 MB)
  • I Sold My Soul to the Devil by Katy Perry.mp4 (31.3 MB)
  • Government Torture.mp4 (30.2 MB)
  • Nephilim DNA RFID news.mp4 (29.8 MB)
  • Moon Anomalies Structures With Lights Turning On At Night.mp4 (29.0 MB)
  • Get these three principles by John Wesley.avi (29.0 MB)
  • Humanoid robots will prepare your hamburger.avi (27.1 MB)
  • NSA brainwashing the kids.mp4 (25.1 MB)
  • Naturally Occuring Pyramid on the Moon.avi (24.8 MB)
  • Google just agreed to pay NASA $1.16 billion for space agency’hangars and Pentagon gas deal.avi (24.4 MB)
  • Classified What The Hell Lives On The Moon NASA What Did Our Astronauts Really see.mp4 (24.2 MB)
  • Moving Rock On Mars Alien Animal Found On Rover Pictures.mp4 (24.2 MB)
  • Iceland model How to deal with bankers should be standard for whole world.mp4 (22.9 MB)
  • The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It.flv (21.9 MB)
  • Transhumanism Scientist successfully uploads Worm Mind into a Robot 12-17-14.avi (21.1 MB)
  • Ball Of Energy Approaching Earth From The South.flv (18.8 MB)
  • Killer Asteroids Causing Atomic Sized Explosions.mp4 (15.3 MB)
  • Hitler - I mean Obama - Explains FEMA DEATH CAMPS.mp4 (14.1 MB)
  • Haunting pics from space.mp4 (11.9 MB)
  • HARD PROOF That CHEMTRAILS Can Not Be Denied.flv (11.2 MB)
  • How Do You Forgive Someone Who Has Repeatedly Hurt You.flv (10.6 MB)
  • Giant Structure on The Far Side of The Moon.mp4 (7.7 MB)
  • Unidentified Light Source on Mars.mp4 (2.8 MB)
  • Black UFO on Mars photo.mp4 (1.7 MB)
  • Moon Man or Robot.mp4 (1.5 MB)
  • Mars - Unidentified Object Flying Above Surface..mp4 (1.5 MB)
  • Mankinds biggest secret- The Clementine conspiracy aka. Project Golden Dragon.mp4 (577.9 MB)
  • CELESTIAL.mp4 (560.6 MB)
Xtras The Holy Spirit
  • Bethel Live Be Lifted High.avi (456.0 MB)
  • Because He Lives.avi (223.4 MB)
  • Gods Loving Promises.flv (84.2 MB)
  • Hope part 1.flv (44.5 MB)
  • Get Out of The Matrix Gary C Price.flv (33.2 MB)
  • Holy Desperation - WAKE UP CHURCH.flv (25.9 MB)
  • Brandon Heath - The Light.flv (13.7 MB)
  • Delight in the Lord.mp4 (12.6 MB)
SIN-ister Clips
  • SoftServeDinosaur shortTeaser.avi (282.1 MB)
  • Interview Together Against Cancer Conference 2013.avi (227.6 MB)
  • Cavities Are a Sign of This Bigger Issue.avi (195.5 MB)
  • Inside LUCIS TRUST.mp4 (177.0 MB)
  • UFO Over Houston TX Sways Public Opinion - KPRC TV.avi (146.9 MB)
  • Signs - Something Is Going To Happen.avi (129.8 MB)
  • Poverty Inc - trailer with audience reactions.avi (99.5 MB)
  • Transhumanism - 10 Immortal Technologies.avi (81.2 MB)
  • Christian Persecution in America 2013.mp4 (77.6 MB)
  • NHL Mumps Outbreak Vaccine Induced.avi (76.1 MB)
  • Edward Bernays Selling War.avi (73.3 MB)
  • Uh Oh - CIA Busted Giving ISIS Texas Trucks 2015.avi (71.0 MB)
  • Did Congress turn the Govt into Big Brother.avi (67.7 MB)
  • Gates GMO Zombie Eggs.avi (60.8 MB)
  • Sudanese Govt Condemns Christian South To Starvation.avi (59.5 MB)
  • Ebola What You are Not Being Told.mp4 (51.9 MB)
  • Ebola - Crisis of Opportunity.mp4 (49.3 MB)
  • Synthetic Vegan Cheese from Human DNA Strands.avi (46.6 MB)
  • The Brain of Skynet Neuromorphic Computing.avi (43.8 MB)
  • Rust Contaminated Vaccines World Wide Recall.avi (36.1 MB)
  • Fukushima Radiation Debris.mp4 (33.9 MB)
  • UFO Sighting with Spiral in Norway - FindingUFO.avi (32.8 MB)
  • Flu Shot Kills Healthy Teenager.mp4 (18.3 MB)
  • Enormous SINKHOLE in N. Kent, UK.mp4 (11.2 MB)
  • Cointelpro101 OPEN.mp4 (9.5 MB)
  • Children as McDonalds Hamburgers.mp4 (6.4 MB)
  • Do Aliens Exist (nope demons do).mp4 (4.3 MB)
  • What is a Biblical Worldview.mp4 (4.1 MB)
Wars and Rumors
  • Remember Khaybar.mp4 (55.0 MB)
  • Reading Is Islamophobic.mp4 (26.1 MB)
  • Israel on the Verge of Major Conflict.mp4 (24.8 MB)
  • How Did ISIS Rise To Power.mp4 (20.8 MB)
  • Killer Robots They're Here.mp4 (19.5 MB)
  • Obama We tortured some folks.mp4 (10.7 MB)
  • Buddhist Murder 241 Christains in Sri Lanka.mp4 (6.1 MB)
UFO Shorts
  • UFO Pictures 1870 - 2007 pt2.avi (324.8 MB)
  • MARS - Mask and UFO.avi (69.0 MB)
  • ISS Tether UFO caught on Live TV.avi (42.7 MB)
  • UFO Curiosity Rover Sighting of Cigar-like Object on Martian Sky.mp4 (32.7 MB)
  • Another Object above Moon.avi (28.2 MB)
  • Secret UFO development in Russia - Enhanced and rare Footage.mp4 (10.5 MB)
  • Massive UFO Over Hong Kong Protests 9-30-14.avi (7.1 MB)
  • Nephilim Among Us - The Gods of Greek Roman Norse Mythology Astronomy.mp4 (286.7 MB)
  • Unusual Sig

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth
POtHS - SNR - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 74 - Mankinds Biggest Secret -The Clementine Conspiracy aka Project Golden Dragon

Description

Mankind's biggest secret - The Clementine conspiracy a.k.a. Project Golden Dragon:
Original uploader's description...
Updated version of Extraterrestrial technology on the Moon a.k.a. "Project Golden Dragon". This project is based on a personal "theory" about a major conspiracy by the US Department of Defense, a whistle-blower who left cryptographic clues and finally complete exposure of an obfuscated object found in the Zeeman crater.

* * * There is no scientific build disclosure (yet). * * *

This presentation is the result of 14 years of research; collecting data, analyzing and making enhancements using high-end forensic image enhancement software. I needed a very long time myself to look past the strange shape. Do not expect to see the machine immediately. Your eyes and mind need time to adapt so take your time and try not to think too hard of alien technology. You probably have an expectation what "technology on the Moon" may look like but this machine is unlike anything you have ever seen. In order to see it you must A) be willing to accept the impossible, B) free your mind and C) capable of "out of the box" thinking. Note: I cannot promise that you will see the alien technology. All depends on your willingness to accept that there is life outside Earth atmosphere. Only users who are fully open to extraterrestrial technology and who are able to watch this video without prejudice will have a better chance to comprehend the images.

English is not my native language, so perhaps Roc Hatfield, author of 2 books "Ancient man On the Moon" and "Moon Base Cover Up?" may have a proper description of what to expect:

"Our brains are not used to seeing Alien Technology so it might take a few minutes to see it. It is clearly a vast machine. I was able to make out a number of features after looking at it for a long time. It is made of thousands of inter-locking plates, like scales on an alligator. I believe this allows it to undulate like a snake or caterpillar. The machine is so long that it needs to flex in order to set flat on the lunar surface. If it was ridged it would be like a pencil on a basketball, both ends would be in the air when the middle was on the ground. By being flexible it can wrap it's huge length around the curvature of the Moon's surface.

The machine is a mining crawler that takes in moon material at the front using a giant gantry and processes it on board in a massive on board factory. I believe the machine can fly and has been to earth in the past. Could be the dragons seen by ancient Chinese people. It looks like a dragon from the side".
--------------------------------

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon:
Bart Sibrel has gotten a lot of attention for this provocative, thought provoking film. There aren't many "golden calfs" left in America's history, but the NASA mooning landing is one of them. While the US was slaughtering and torturing civilians in Southeast Asia and spying on and interfering with free speech at home (while simultaneously destroying its own economy), that most-reliable of all US presidents Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon presided over the landing of men on the moon. NASA's grainy black and white live video feeds and stunning still photography prove that it really happened because video and photos can't be faked, right?

(More computing power is found today in a $10 watch.)

According to William Kaysing, a NASA contractor for Apollo, a classified interdepartmental memo rated the odds of a successful and survivable manned lunar landing on its first attempt at one in ten thousand. That is why the returning men of the mission looked so dejected rather than triumphant at their press conference, as they were blackmailed into lying about the alleged greatest accomplishment of mankind, to the detriment of their own souls. (However that's not to say that NASA never sent men to the moon, just not on this publicly televised mission or with the same technology that NASA proclaims!)

Sibrel has been interviewed, and his documentary about the moon landings have been featured on, The Tonight Show, The Daily Show, Geraldo at Large, The Abrams Report,
Coast to Coast, NBC, CNN, FOX, Time Magazine, The New York Times, The L.A. Times, The Washington Post and USA Today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

CELESTIAL - a JOSE ESCAMILLA film:
The film that challenges anyone to prove that the Moon is grey. This film proves the Moon is a full color celestial body and that there are incredible structures and towers built by "someone" that has the ability to build a structure ten miles wide and six miles high within an eight month period. The evidence is presented and you will be amazed at what you will see in this film. CELESTIAL brings you the"full color" photography of the Moon taken during the Clementine Mission in 1994. The Moon's natural colors are breathtaking. We are visiting another world for the first time, a Celestial Body that has orbited earth for billions of years. The full color and image resolutions are amazing and the evidence of structures and related phenomena are incredible.

http://thecelestialmovie.com/

Unfortunately, the answers to these questions we have to research and find for ourselves. I sincerely hope others will begin to awake to the "Truth" and discover who/what are behind these deceptions and realize the true nature of deceit. This is the purpose behind this POtHS series: to inform others of the deceptions, their purppose, agendas and expectations for our future. I hope you will be the next to see our one and only "Truth, Light and Salvation" which will swiftly end this madness and provide us with an eternal resting place and countless blessings.

The Astronomical Mythology of Nephilim Among Us:
From the Home of Ancient Greek, Roman, & Norse gods as shown in the heavens and described mythology texts, to even our modern events as they unfold.
The Nephilim are everywhere and this video will prove it! Let me take you through astronomy, chemistry, and everyday things we take for granted to prove to you the influence of the Nephilim is far more pervasive than most people realize. God put them in Genesis 6 for a reason...you're about to find out.

Secret Space Program Conference 2011 - Peter Levenda - Sinister Forces, Nazi Occult:
http://secretspaceprogram.com

Topic: Sinister forces, Paper clip, Nazi to NASA Secret Space Program, JFK and the Cold War

"From Peenemunde to Paperclip, from Nazis to NASA the Secret Space Program and the Cold War." Peter will focus on the Nazi space scientists, their UFO designs, Operation Paperclip, and the strange connections between the UFO phenomenon of 1947 and the Jim Garrison investigation into the JFK assassination in 1967.

Additional folders of related short videos include...
SNR shorts
UFO shorts
Xtras

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.infowars.com Listen to Alex Jones Secular Truth
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Download torrent
11.1 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
POtHS - SNR - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 74 - Mankinds Biggest Secret -The Clementine Conspiracy aka Project Golden Dragon.torrent

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
http://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
http://conspiracyhub.com/hub.php
http://exodus.desync.com/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
11.1 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 71E700BFB8046465CA8E7F11E4D470DE2844F77C