POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 26 - Demons Are Real and Alien Abductions

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by motherlode in Movies > Divx/Xvid

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• UFO Photos Pt1.avi (1.0 GB)
  • UFO Photos Pt2.avi (604.2 MB)
  • Two Faced Moon Alien Bases Filmed On The Moon.avi (558.9 MB)
Alien Abductions and Mutilations
  • Dr Karla Turner MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys.avi (464.6 MB)
  • Aliens Killing Human Beings - Very Rare Documented Case.avi (318.2 MB)
  • UFOs and Human Multilations.avi (145.6 MB)
  • John Lear Lowdown On Ufology Aug 2006.avi (144.5 MB)
  • UFO Abduction Investigations - C2C AM.avi (115.2 MB)
  • John Lear Explains Human Mutilations.avi (23.3 MB)
  • Brazil 1988 Mutilation Pics
    • Autopsy2.gif (42.1 KB)
    • Autopsy1.gif (33.8 KB)
    • Autopsy3.gif (23.4 KB)
    • Mute4b.jpg (22.2 KB)
    • Mute3b.jpg (21.9 KB)
    • Mute7.jpg (20.9 KB)
    • Mute2b.jpg (18.2 KB)
    • Mute5b.jpg (14.3 KB)
    • Unleashing the Authority of Christ - Russ Dizdar.avi (452.6 MB)
    • ETs UFOs and the New Technology Schneider 1995.avi (356.0 MB)
    • Dr Steven Greer The Truth About the End of NASAs Shuttle Program 9-23-11.avi (249.1 MB)
    • Demons Are Real.flv (247.9 MB)
    • Victory Over Evil.avi (243.1 MB)
    • The Vaticans UFO Alien Psyop with Leo Zagami.avi (208.1 MB)
    And More The Holy Spirit
    • A Tale of Two Men - Fisher of Men.mp4 (182.3 MB)
    • 2012 Events.flv (83.4 MB)
    • Meredith Andrews - Not For A Moment.mp4 (33.9 MB)
    • Newsboys - Mighty To Save.mp4 (33.8 MB)
    • VOICE OF TRUTH with lyrics.flv (17.7 MB)
    • A Call to Wonder - Paul Washer.flv (17.4 MB)
    • 9th-Commandment.flv (16.5 MB)
    • Third Day - My Hope is You2 (1).flv (13.6 MB)
    • Casting Crowns - Blessed be Your name.flv (11.7 MB)
    • No Star Tonight in Bethlehem - Gatlin brothers.flv (11.3 MB)
    • A Lot of Praying.webm (9.9 MB)
    • Afflictions of Christ in Love.flv (9.7 MB)
    • Sing Sing Sing - Chris Tomlin 2.flv (9.0 MB)
    • A LETTER FROM HEAVEN.flv (4.1 MB)
    Signs of the Times
    • Braaaains - this is Genesis Week ep3 s2.flv (100.4 MB)
    • Assange to UN US trying to build Regime of Secrecy.flv (86.6 MB)
    • CNBC Iranian Pres Ahmadinejad Calls For Destruction Of Israel.flv (53.1 MB)
    • 7 Companies caught spying on People Bedrooms using webcams.flv (43.7 MB)
    • Cyber insecurity Iranian Hackers attack US - Reaps what it Sows.flv (41.6 MB)
    • Bill Nye the Pseudo-Science Guy.flv (18.8 MB)
    • Athens Police Caught In Hail Of Firebombs.flv (16.6 MB)
    • Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide by Aerosols Chemtrails.flv (15.1 MB)
    • California Passes Law Allowing Autonomous Cars.flv (12.8 MB)
    • Cops Arrest Man For Being Naked In His Own House.flv (12.1 MB)
    • Elongated Skulls Shock American Physician.flv (10.2 MB)
    • $2.3 Million NYC Public Bathroom Questioned.flv (7.3 MB)
    • 9 29 12 Brightest Comet in History Coming Soon.flv (6.8 MB)
    • Ancient Evidence Of Mars Stream Bed Found.flv (2.4 MB)
    SIN-ister Clips
    • False Flags the American Interest.flv (70.7 MB)
    • NASA Archives Alien Anomalies caught on film.flv (52.5 MB)
    • LEAKED White House Draft Cybersecurity Executive Order 9-24-12.flv (37.4 MB)
    • EW Jackson Blacks Christians Godly must leave Democrat Party.flv (36.6 MB)
    • Fake Blueberries in cereals muffins bagels etc Food Investigations.flv (36.2 MB)
    • Greece remedy tortures people more than disease.flv (22.9 MB)
    • Painkillers kill more Americans than Heroin Cocaine Combined.flv (22.2 MB)
    • Iran Threatens to Attack US if Israel Strikes.flv (22.1 MB)
    • MEDIA MURDER Reporter KILLED on AIR by Damascus REBEL SNIPER.flv (16.0 MB)
    • Morning-After Pills Given At NYC Schools No Parental Permission.flv (15.2 MB)
    • Jews in Egypt feel PERSECUTED in post REVOLUTION Cairo.flv (13.3 MB)
    • Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad call for NWO 9-26-12.flv (9.7 MB)
    • What Non-Christian Counselors Wont Tell You.flv (6.0 MB)
    • NZ Secret Services Illegally Spied On Dotcom.flv (4.0 MB)
    War and Rumors of Wars
    • US Israel preparing options for Iran strike.flv (45.2 MB)
    • Massive Govt Cover-Up In Virginia.flv (12.4 MB)
    Martyrs of Today
    • Persecution of Christians in Egypt.flv (18.1 MB)
    • Voice of the Martyrs.flv (5.9 MB)
    Shorts
    • Doomsday Prophecy 2012 NASA admits it now.avi (90.3 MB)
    • Demon Possessed Illuminati Agents The Bush family UFOs Barry Smith Leo Zagami info.flv (56.8 MB)
    • Reptilian Barack Obama.flv (52.1 MB)
    • Earths INHABITED moon and airspace.flv (50.1 MB)
    • Gordon Creighton Alien Human-Cattle Mutilations.flv (35.2 MB)
    • Did the illuminati change the bible.AVI (34.1 MB)
    • Fire in The Sky - Grey Aliens Torture Abducted Man on Ship.flv (31.6 MB)
    • Antarctica Mysteries.mp4 (29.4 MB)
    • Lost Ancient Technology Of Peru Revealed.flv (29.0 MB)
    • UFO.flv (21.9 MB)
    • Best-of Compilation UFO Videos St Petersburg Russia April 2012.flv (17.7 MB)
    • Large Jupiter Explosion caught by Amateur Astronomers 9-11-12.flv (12.6 MB)
    • Jupiter Explosion not comet.flv (6.5 MB)
    • The Holiness of GOD.flv (4.5 MB)
    • altotexas ufo.flv (4.1 MB)
    • Grey Alien Caught On Camera In Massachusetts.flv (3.9 MB)
    • HOAX ALIEN ATTACK COMING Dr Steven Greer Obama Briefing.flv (3.1 MB)
    • Hillary Clinton with Reptilian Eyes.flv (1.3 MB)
    • 600 Volumes - POtHS Torrents seeded 7-4-2012.rar (69.7 MB)
    Pics
    • Fire-In-The-Sky-01.jpg (87.1 KB)
    • mute1.jpg (42.8 KB)
    • ufo-abduction.jpg (22.7 KB)
    • abduction-cattle.jpg (20.0 KB)
    • coverartn.jpg (18.9 KB)
    • alien-probe.jpg (17.8 KB)
    • aliendeath.jpg (14.2 KB)
    • cwb2vnio4w4jcnsc.jpg (5.0 KB)
    • Info.txt (20.5 KB)
    • POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt (7.9 KB)
    • Torrent downloaded from Conspiracyhub.com.txt (0.0 KB)
    • Torrent downloaded from Ahashare.com.txt (0.0

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 26 - Demons Are Real and Alien Abductions

POtHS says: Yahweh the Creator needs NO SPACESHIP or Mechanical device to do what He does. There are 2 types of inter-dimensional travelers. Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Spirit obviously and the unfallen (HEAVENLY) angels that require nothing mechanical to dimension travel, however, The Fallen Angels seem to have lost some of their power and need artificial means to manipulate the different dimensions. EVERYTHING coming in a spaceship is of Satan not The Holy Yahweh. I am told that there are 11 different dimensions needed for The Creator to do his thing. Passing from one Dimension to the other is a mere thought for the Holy Ones. What that means is, they can move around the Universe as fast as they can think about it. This is what Faith is about. Believing something with all your Heart and Soul without having a shred of Four Dimensional evidence. (Evidence as we know of within this reality) There is another form of Evidence out there that secular man cannot understand or measure. It comes from outside this cursed dimension that us Pilgrims are stranded on or in. The real world, the eternal HOLY Spirit World, the world along side the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is The Real Reality that I seek. THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO ATTAIN THAT!!! I am a Journeyman Sinner and my salvation is only possible through My Repentance of Sin AND the Grace, the Mercy and The Spilled Blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. PEACE TO ALL. Time is Short brethren, save as many as you can. The time of "NO SECOND CHANCE" draws near for ALL EARTH DWELLERS.

Description:This is a megapack dealing with Demons, UFO's, Alien Abductions & Mutilations, and Secret Government Alien Technologies which includes the following documentaries...

Demons Are Real:
In this documentary Michael Hur, Chirstian theologian & ghost hunter will discuss how to avoid being hunted from an evil spirit. He exposes some major dont's to avoid when others experience such demonic activity. Included is actual shocking footage of Sirens, Fairies, Darkshadow Demons, and truelife Nephilim birthing pods under major U.S. cities happening today, right now!!

For anyone who experiences demonic activity, you are probably not a Christian. However in the outside chance you are, remember being aprat of Christ, these demons have no hold on you nor the ability to harm you. If they are somehow summoned by some witch onto your premises, pray to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ for help.

Back in the times of Adam, God gave domain of this world to Adam and his offspring of Adam. Call aloud upon Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and pray to him to uphold his promises for his flock and provide immediate assistance by sending his Holy Angels to help rid these evil creatures/Demons from your presence. Remind him of his promises given in the Bible and to Adam and this being your domain and that these demons are not wanted here. Request his help immediately for protection and revokation of these entities. Ask for the Holy Angels to smite the demon and send him back into the Pit. Although you may or may not visually see the Holy Angels, they will come for the glory of Jesus and fulfill God's promise. God Bless!
-------------------------------------------------------------

ETs UFOs and the New Technology by Schneider, 1995:
This guy killed 'grey aliens.' An account of 'alien' technologies and the reality of underground bases controlled by demonic forces. Recorded on August 14th, 1995 in Denver, Colorado, Phil Schneider presents his evperience with the ET, UFO and Alien Technologies while employed in the US Armed Forces, stationed at various secret military bases like Dulce.

If you or anyone you know is having abduction experiences and you want them to stop, call on the name of Jesus Christ for help. Go to http://www.alienresistance.org/arabductionstopsce4research.htm and read/listen to testimonials of people who have stopped these experiences.
truthseekertimes.ca

Two Faced Moon Alien Bases Filmed On The Moon:
For millennia man has looked towards the night sky in awe at the beauty and majesty of the moon. It's silver glow has enticed and invited us. Then in 1969, mankind finally managed to fulfill his dream as NASA astronauts set foot upon our celestial partner.

Ever since that momentous year there have been raging arguments about whether we actually landed there or not. In this gripping presentation, Simon Lewis explains his own theory about the true nature of the moon - that it is not the barren landscape we have been led to believe and that there is other life on there. In fact Lewis believes others got there first. Prepare to step outside your preconceived notions and journey with us to the moon and her secrets.

The Truth About the End of NASAs Shuttle Program with Dr. Steven Greer, 9-23-11:
The Real Story About the End of NASA's Shuttle Program. Dr. Greer and Dr. Ted Loder will discuss NASA's future and what is really going on with the termination of the shuttle program.

What is known, and by whom, of projects so much further advanced than what NASA shows the public. Why are these advances kept from the public and what are the implications?

Reviewer's note:
Although Dr. Greer is a big name among the UFO community, his involvement with CSETI and the "conscienceness" movment should be recognized for the upcoming 'New Age' and 'Unity' agenda. This video, in particular, offers insight into the governmental deception that will eventually create the Fake Alien Invasion to end World War 3. As Dr. Greer does provide some evidence as the the existance of these technologies and 'alien' involvement. However for all viewers, please keep in mind all sources may not be as they appear and to use your own discernment when sifting through any and all related materials which you may encounter in seeking Truth.

Unleashing the Authority of Christ in Multiple Directions - Russ Dizdar:
STUDY OUTLINE -
1. The arrival of the Authority of Christ....into the domain of satan as god of this age... In Jesus Christ Mark 1 Salvation, healing and power/authority over demonic The kingdom of God: the rule, reign, power and presence. Word and Work

2. The demonstration of the Authority of Christ Mark 1 Mark 5 Matthew 4 John Give no place for the enemy. Command, resist, quote Word of God....

3. The ground of the Authority of Christ He is God: Being, word and works God is Infinite verses finite Omnipresence Omnipotent and Omniscient Christ His life Christ His Cross Christ His Blood

4. The giving of the Authority of Christ to believers Luke 10 I have given you Authority To trample on the demonic To overcome all the power of the enemy Nothing will harm you And they did it! Center on name in Heaven!

USING THE AUTHORITY WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN

1. ACCEPTING OR APPROPRIATING THE AUTHORITY
I accept what I have been given!
I will use what I have been given
2. WHAT IS THE AUTHORITY FOR?
Not to use against humans!
To trample, overcome and order demon spirits Example Luke 10 Acts 8 Acts 16
3. HOW TO USE THIS AUTHORITY YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN Commanding prayer! Order COLOSSIANS 2:4 DEVOTE TO PRAYER WATCH FOR IMPENDING DANGER....TIME AND WILLINGNESS TO KNOW OF THE ENEMY! THANKFULNESS 4 Factors 1. Awareness of a demon(s) 2. Engaging the demon 3. Expelling the demon 4. Leading the lost to Jesus

HOW? Right in front of you In front of everyone. Publically You must target their presence/manifestation From a distance
Where to target now
Pray for the salvation of and influence of Holy Spirit on people and Pray against any general and specific demonic presence
Prayer of command against them and ask the Lord Jesus to...Crush satan under their feet! Romans 16:20
A. Pray for discernment, gifts of discernment, exposure, manifestation and or revelation demonic.
B. Jesus gave revelation to Disciples and Church
c. Prayer, Praise can bring major engagement and defeat to the dark spirits
Example: Bohemian Grove Haiti voodoo ritual site

SPECIFICS
6 more applications 1. Objects 2. Places 3. City areas/dark oppressive powers 4. Rituals or power sites 5. Generational 6. Self/family/home

If you had a gas leak you ask 'where is that smell coming from'....Look for it, asks the Lord to show you! Acts 16

Take time to pray over these
Politicians
Military
Demonized leaders
Demonized power centers
Demonized places Homes, offices, businesses
Those using demonic powers / Counterfeit signs wonders etc
Those writing demonic doctrines
Those promoting Demonic globalism
Those practicing demonically enhanced abilities
Those seeking to contact dark spirits
Those seeking spirit given technology
Those reading demonic inspired writings
Those opening doors to the demonic
Those places, people and actions of persecutions
Those you know are cursing or doing spells against you, others or churches
SEEK AND TARGET SATANIC RITUAL SITES, RITUALS...where demons are summoned and sent!
Key: You don't quit until there are
1. Clear answers
2. Demonic works destroyed
3. Victory given
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.hickoryhammockbaptist.org Pasteur Carl Gallops
http://www.infowars.com Listen to Alex Jones Secular Truth
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Download torrent
6.9 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu/announce
http://www.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://tracker.publichd.eu/announce
http://conspiracyhub.com/hub.php
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announnce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://tracker.publichd.eu/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
6.9 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 095CE5684AFD9CFF98AF59FD006F69C964CF3569