Project L.U.C.I.D: The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System by Texe W. Marrs EPUB

seeders: 33
leechers: 6
updated:
Added by zakareya in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 91
  • Language: English

Files

Project L.U.C.I.D_ The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System by Texe W. Marrs EPUB
  • Project L.U.C.I.D_ The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System by Texe W. Marrs.epub (1.5 MB)
  • free audiobook version + important info (please read).txt (1.2 KB)

Description

xx

Project L.U.C.I.D: The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System by Texe W. Marrs EPUB

Now, there's no place left to hide. In this stunning expos, noted author Texe Marrs unravels the secrets of Project L.U.C.I.D., the chilling program destined to devour the whole world. Soon, every person on earth--even newborn babies-will be issued the universal biometrics I.D. card. Resisters will have a mind control biochip surgically implanted in their brains. The ISO 9000 program requires that all manufactured goods be marked with the number of the beast, 666. Project L.U.C.I.D. empowers America's hidden SS establishment to use its massively powerful, computer databases to control bank accounts and purchases, and to monitor intimate details of peoples' lives. Spy satellites; hidden, miniature video cameras; and interactive TV sets will be watching our every move. Our telephone calls will be wiretapped and recorded by remote computers. All data will be linked, networked, and processed by a Central Gestapo, where faceless bureaucrats give orders to police, military, and intelligence agencies. This is the new, global police state, made up of the FBI, KGB, CIA, DEA, DIA, NSA, IRS, EPA, OSHA, NCIC, USDA, FDA, NRO, BATF, FINCEN, INS, DOJ, WTO, Europol, Interpol, Mossad, and the MAB.

xx

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:33
leechers:6

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.uw0.xyz:6969/announce
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://tracker.tiny-vps.com:6969/announce
udp://inferno.demonoid.is:3391/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://tracker.kamigami.org:2710/announce
udp://xxxtor.com:2710/announce
udp://opentracker.i2p.rocks:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zerobytes.xyz:1337/announce
udp://chihaya.de:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
1.5 MB
seeders:33
leechers:6

Torrent hash: 79B62A207936AF92352A3C704206BD82D6C1013D