Radio Sphere - Devin TerSteeg [EN EPUB MOBI] [ebook] [p_s]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by perfectstan in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Radio Sphere - Devin terSteeg.mobi (1.0 MB)
  • Radio Sphere - Devin terSteeg.epub (663.9 KB)

Description

Radio Sphere by Devin TerSteeg
English | 2016 | Science Fiction | 1.7 MB

If you can hear me then you must be alive. You’re alive, right? That’s good. There aren’t many of us left. The water is looking at me again and I might need you.
The blue in the sky burnt away and now it’s all brown, everything is brown, past, present, and future. I don’t know what I’m going to do. If only Grandpa were here to help. I think I could get along better with a friend. You’ll be my friend, right? Just us, in this whole big world. We can do it together.
Two hundred years into a post-apocalyptic world, humanity struggles with diminished resources and shrinking ambitions. Radiation has poisoned minds as well as matter, and people are running out of the critical supplies of civilization.
Meanwhile, a mysterious alien race observes the ruins of humanity and tries to make sense of what it sees.
Like others of their generation, Elizabeth, resourceful and determined, and George, dreamy and kind, struggle to find meaning in the madness around them. Together they will leave the relative safety of Boston, seeking answers. Something has waited for 200 years to provide those answers. Will Elizabeth and George survive their journey into the forgotten past? Or are some questions better left unasked?

Enjoy and please SEED!!!

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: D9FA1CDFC099F43D66130913A57F0F477C29F66E