ReaverRockz - Windows 8 Developer Preview(64-bit)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by ReaverPwnz in Apps > PC Software

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Downloads: 513
  • Language: English

Files

• WindowsDeveloperPreview-64bit-English.iso (3.6 GB)

Description

"The Windows Developer Preview is a pre-beta version of Windows 8 for developers. These downloads include prerelease software that may change without notice. The software is provided as is, and you bear the risk of using it. It may not be stable, operate correctly or work the way the final version of the software will. It should not be used in a production environment. The features and functionality in the prerelease software may not appear in the final version. Some product features and functionality may require advanced or additional hardware, or installation of other software." - Microsoft

The newest Operating System, currently in development, is Windows 8. Surpassing the old Aero Theme of Windows 7, the new Metro theme has a lot to offer. With a new start menu and even a completely new way of browsing the web with Internet Explorer, Windows 8 is definitely a new step towards the future for Microsoft. For good or for worse, that is for you to decide.

You do not need to be a developer to use this, you just need a knowledge of how to either use Virtual Machines or know how to either dual-boot or install over your current Operating System. I highly highly recommend you install it in a Virtual Machine like VirtualBox by Oracle. I hope you enjoy discovering what Microsoft has to offer just as much as I did.

For the official http download as well as some documentation about it, visit http://dev.windows.com/

Download torrent
3.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
3.6 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

Torrent hash: 273C2D5552FA16A8E6F6C91DFA9A146F7D5A9D55