Remarkably Bright Creatures - Shelby Van Pelt - 2022 (miok) [Audiobook] (Fiction)

seeders: 29
leechers: 9
updated:
Added by miok in Other > Audiobook

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

Shelby Van Pelt - 2022 - Remarkably Bright Creatures (Fiction)
  • Downloaded From 1337X.txt (0.1 KB)
  • Downloaded From AngieTorrents.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Downloaded From Demonoid.txt (0.0 KB)
  • Downloaded From Glodls.txt (0.2 KB)
  • Downloaded From TorrentGalaxy.txt (0.6 KB)
  • Remarkably Bright Creatures.jpg (49.4 KB)
  • Remarkably Bright Creatures.mp3 (309.9 MB)
  • Remarkably Bright Creatures - Shelby Van Pelt - 2022.txt (3.0 KB)

Description

Remarkably Bright Creatures - Shelby Van Pelt - 2022

By: Shelby Van Pelt
Narrated by: Marin Ireland, Michael Urie
Length: 11 hrs and 16 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 05-03-22
Categories: Literature & Fiction, Mystery, Animals
Language: English
Publisher: HarperAudio
Format: mp3 64/48 mono

“Remarkably Bright Creatures is a beautiful examination of how loneliness can be transformed, cracked open, with the slightest touch from another living thing.”—Kevin Wilson, author of Nothing to See Here

For fans of A Man Called Ove, a charming, witty and compulsively enjoyable exploration of friendship, reckoning, and hope that traces a widow's unlikely connection with a giant Pacific octopus

After Tova Sullivan’s husband died, she began working the night shift at the Sowell Bay Aquarium, mopping floors and tidying up. Keeping busy has always helped her cope, which she’s been doing since her eighteen-year-old son, Erik, mysteriously vanished on a boat in Puget Sound over thirty years ago.

Tova becomes acquainted with curmudgeonly Marcellus, a giant Pacific octopus living at the aquarium. Marcellus knows more than anyone can imagine but wouldn’t dream of lifting one of his eight arms for his human captors—until he forms a remarkable friendship with Tova.

Ever the detective, Marcellus deduces what happened the night Tova’s son disappeared. And now Marcellus must use every trick his old invertebrate body can muster to unearth the truth for her before it’s too late.

Shelby Van Pelt’s debut novel is a gentle reminder that sometimes taking a hard look at the past can help uncover a future that once felt impossible.

©2022 Shelby Van Pelt (P)2022 HarperCollins Publishers

Critic Reviews

"This fantastical debut audiobook will enchant listeners. Gifted vocal artist Marin Ireland portrays Tova, a 70-year-old widow with a heart of gold whose teenage son died under mysterious circumstances 30 years earlier. Ireland's encouraging tones suit Tova, whose compassion touches everyone, and every creature, in her small Washington town.... A fanciful and enjoyable listening experience." (AudioFile)

Editorial Review

Michael Urie for octopus teacher of the year

Instead of adopting a pandemic puppy, I set up a quarantine fish tank. So, believe me when I say: hearing Michael Urie voice a cephalopod (for at least his second time!) makes scraping algae off glass way more fun. From distant mothers and anonymous fathers to deceased husbands and lost sons, Shelby Van Pelt’s debut novel revolves around absence, as its humans (all brilliantly voiced by Marin Ireland) take solace in the routines that keep the Sowell Bay aquarium afloat. But it’s Marcellus, with his eight tentacled arms and advanced intelligence, who connects the dots in their stories. As he observes, the sea keeps secrets, "but humans struggle to use their words to tell each other what they truly desire." Caring for my tank always leaves me refreshed, so I’m certain my fish have wisdom to share with me too. — Haley H.

24/7 Seedbox Support

Download torrent
310 MB
seeders:29
leechers:9
Remarkably Bright Creatures - Shelby Van Pelt - 2022 (miok) [Audiobook] (Fiction)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.cyberia.is:6969/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.torrent.eu.org:451/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.birkenwald.de:6969/announce
udp://tracker.moeking.me:6969/announce
udp://ipv4.tracker.harry.lu:80/announce
udp://oh.fuuuuuck.com:6969/announce
udp://retracker01-msk-virt.corbina.net:80/announce
udp://htz3.noho.st:6969/announce
udp://tracker.bitsearch.to:1337/announce
udp://epider.me:6969/announce
udp://acxx.de:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Download torrent
310 MB
seeders:29
leechers:9

Torrent hash: 869CAB5E807AF2ECE8BE94F727766D474C5B4999